Recent Purchases/Bragging

• Ok so I figured it'd be neat to make one of these. Just post and discus resent games you've bought/acquired etc. Only rule is that you have to take a picture of the stuff that you bought to prove it and just to incite discussion.

::::::::

I myself have just finally got my copies of Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 and Final Fantasy VII for the PS1. I have been waiting to play Resident Evil 4 again for so so long, I haven't played it in 3 years cause I borrowed it from my uncle who has since moved away. It was my first and favorite introduction into the Resident Evil series. I have honestly yet to play any of the other games not out of bias but simply because they are for the most part all very renowned and popular high-demand games. So they cost more than other used last-gen games and I only just recently have been enabled to really expand my library since we went from having no money to my mom marrying a super wealthy guy, don't get me wrong I don't get an allowance but stuff I would have to do for free I tend to get payed for now. Final Fantasy VII on the other hand is hand's down one of my absolute favorite games of all time. It's amazing, and up till now the only copies I've ever owned of it were either ISO's from the internet or DLC on my PSP from PSN. Which my PSP later broke leaving the game obviously lost, I found a way I can use the PSP as a controller and play FFVII on the TV from the PSP but it just wasn't the same. Now I have a legitimate and physical copy of the game. Seriously freaking amazing. I love it so much and I must say that amazon is one of my favorite things right now for bringing these things to me. FFVII only cost 19.99USD and Resident Evil 4 5USD. The only thing is is that after these games, I have filled up my memory cards, and so I'm going to need to invest in some more. My mom owes me 50USD and my aunt is going to pay me for some work I did and I'm doing a job for another lady that I'm getting paid for so I am going to have the money to choose. I want ya'll's opinions on new memory cards, should I just get the regular size officially licensed memory cards? Or should I get offbrands that are 10 or more times as large as the official memory cards? At the moment btw I have two officially licensed PS2 memory cards and one officially licensed PS1 mem card.

Pic Related

[GALLERY=media, 76]Picture535 by Edward_Stryfe posted Jun 16, 2016 at 11:27 PM[/GALLERY]

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---