What caused Ilia's Amnesia?

• Official Post

Not long ago I went ina small discussion with someone else regarding this point. The first time I played TP I honestly didn't think much of it and I figured it was when she was kidnapped, but playing again I realised Link is the one that gets hit really bad in the head, not Ilia.

Furthermore Impaz know Link's name because Ilia would talk to her about her friend, which means she got her amnesia sometime after she pass through the hidden Village.

So, when and why did you think Ilia had amnesia?

Another thing to point out is the item that helps her remember you.

• oh yeah this was one of the things that left me wondering when I played the game over. This isn't actually explained as far as I know. Just as in why is she safe along with Colin when they were kidnapped like what.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

• Well, in the cinema clip when they were kidnapped perhaps she was also knocked on the head? It dosn't really show it in the clip

There are plenty things that could have caused it, maybe her mental trama blocked out her memory...? That is still left un said... never really thought about it.

• Official Post

when they were kidnapped perhaps she was also knocked on the head? It doesn't really show it in the clip

Thing is, another character you find further in the game, Impaz, recognizes you because Illia talked to her about you. So she must have survived the kidnapping without getting amnesia.

This is part of the shock, you are not expecting her not to recognise you at all when you finally meet her at the city. :pokerlink:

• Thing is, another character you find further in the game, Impaz, recognizes you because Illia talked to her about you. So she must have survived the kidnapping without getting amnesia.

This is part of the shock, you are not expecting her not to recognise you at all when you finally meet her at the city. :pokerlink:

:horror: My mind... blown.