• I'm going for awhile for how long I don't know. I'm not in the best of moods, and I have been angry for over the past month or so. Recently I just got "bashed" back, so now, I guess, my heart hurts. I'm here, crying, over my keyboard, and I just wish to be left alone.

I'm leaving the forum in charge with Aronath as the mod and Muigi as the Administrator. If you need help, PM them.

Also, continue to send in content to my email, and I'll get back to it when I can.

Thank you.

• As I said, I may not agree with what you are doing; But I will do the duties you've entrusted me with. Good Luck to Muigi; I look forward to working with you for a few

• Because I figured this might come in handy for most of you; I've made my MSN Address & AIM Screen Name available via my profile page. Just don't message and / or IM me for stupid reasons.

• *sigh*

This isn't the best time to make me in charge really. :\
    For right now, I have no internet access in my home till Monday, mainly because we changed routers, so I won't be on frequently till then.

I also don't really agree with what your doing, but if you believe it's for the best, I'll do what I can as Temp Admin of the forum.

Hoping you feel better soon, Shrukan. :(

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

*sigh*

This isn't the best time to make me in charge really. :\
    For right now, I have no internet access in my home till Monday, mainly because we changed routers, so I won't be on frequently till then.

I also don't really agree with what your doing, but if you believe it's for the best, I'll do what I can as Temp Admin of the forum.

Hoping you feel better soon, Shrukan. :(

You are the only one I could really trust on the forums. Besides its only 5 days. :)

• Quote from Shrukan

You are the only one I could really trust on the forums. Besides its only 5 days. :)

Eh, good point. Just don't expect an update to the site till Monday. :P

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!