E3 2007 July 10-12!

• Yep its that same time again people, E3 is imminently upon us and I think this year is going to be big, especially for Microsoft and Nintendo. New trailers, new gameplay footage, new screens, new info! Its all too much for one pea-sized brain to handle! Keep all E3-related stuff to this topic even when it starts and heres a good site to keep up to date with all the E3 coverage, it should be good, expectations people?

http://e3.gamespot.com/?tag=nav-top;e3

• I can't wait, maybe they might show the new sequel to TP, that would be awesome!

• New KH project revealed...<3

And some details on Mario & Sonic, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic RPG...

And hopefully the unveiling of a NEW character for Brawl.

Also Galaxy.

Megaman ZX Advent, another +

And Link, you have good logic. At least I'm not the only one who knows the next game will be a TP sequel ^^

• I'm actually looking forward to E3, now that I know the true significance of it.
    As for what I want to see, I just wish to view a new trailer (and a NEWCOMER character, rather than a VETERAN character), some Godzilla: Unleashed footage (I wonder if *Magmouth* will finally get his new name?), and any other info that catches my attention (possibly Mario 'n Sonic at the Olympics).
    Some Zelda stuff, like Phantom Hourglass, would be great, too.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Man, the suspense id killing me I can't wait for info on Assassin's Creed, Bioshock and Halo 3! The Microsoft Press Conference is tonight as well then Nintendo and Sony's to follow the day after.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I'll be angry if they dont release anything on Zelda....

Yeah well Im sure there will be stuff about zelda on DS ( not a fan of those games >.< )

Quote from Hector the Specter

Halo 3!

Im sure there will be something special for Halo 3

cant wait ^_^

when will all the videos be up to watch ?

• Well the Nintendo Press Conference is like almost 20 minutes away folks, I don't know what to expect really but I do hope they delve into there next Zelda title for the Wii. This Zelda that's meant to be "a new different kind of Zelda" according to Mr Miyamoto or as he put it that TP would be "the last Zelda game of its kind". I hardly think PH is going to bring anything new to the table but we will have to wait and see.

• 20 minutes, eh? I could've sworn that the Nintendo Conference was yesterday... Guess I saw the wrong schedule.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

ARGH DID IT HAPPEN YET!? DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE NEW ZELDA?

Happened a LONG time ago. XD

Other than putting out the release date for Phantom Hourglass, October 1st, nothing new from what I know.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• AH COME ON! I'm gonna hurt someone, if they don't release info soon.....