Transformers - Who saw it?

• I swear, and I'm being honest, it is probably one of THE best movies I've seen this year. Seriously, this movie is a must-see for everyone, old fans and new ones.

So, who else here has already seen it?

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I'm seeing it in an hour, I'll let everyone know how it is.

• awesome. stunning. amazing. those are three words that described it, not only was it funny, sad, full of action, it had a good story, awesome special effects, and some hidden romance. I give this 10/10 and a bright shiny star. Go see it everyone, now!

• Me and a Co-Admin from TT saw it with his sister, told him to call me and go with them so she wouldn't look bad. :P Pretty good movie though, even though the robot names are.... 'unique'.

-Linkeh

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Haven't seen it. Not going to see it. Don't want to see it. I never cared for Transformers other than Beast wars. The vehicle crap I never got into. I don't think I will see this in theatres, if at all.

Okay mister negative, miss out on one of the best films this year.

• Quote from Twistkill

I saw it with my cousin last week, and it was an excellent movie. It has a good amount of action yet it still had some romantic and humorous moments to keep it balanced. $10.95 well spent.

Agreed, i loved this movie ,its one of my faves.... best five dollars i've spent..... Yep half of what you payed lol.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Agreed, i loved this movie ,its one of my faves.... best five dollars i've spent..... Yep half of what you payed lol.

Movie theatre in a mall? Because you obviously didn't go to a good theatre. I went to SilverCity in Richmond Hill, which is an approximate 5 minute drive away from here, it's in the Cineplex chain - excellent quality sound and a very large screen. =)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Damn, i went to the closest one, it was actually eight dollars...... but still. its not that bad.