The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

• XD Most Zelda games are like that XD Ever since ALttP...

In ALttP, you get the pendants then the Master Sword and then the crystals.
    In OoT, you get the Spiritual Stones, then you travel to the future and save the sages.
    In TWW, you get the three pearls and then do the Wind and Earth Temple.
    In TP, you get the fused shadows then go after the mirror of twilight.

XD Thanx zeypherlink, I thought I was the only one that noticed that form XD
    But zeypherlink is right, it probably is like that lol

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Kinda annoying really... I wish that they woudl do something different.

• the game looks really decent

now i just need a DS..

the controlls looking a little hard but im sure you would get used to them

• *Yawns* I say doesn't this formula seem familiar, the only thing going for this game is how the controls are going to work really. Maybe it might add a little variety to the gameplay, but i've never been big on handheld gaming really, guess its not my cup of tea. But I'm sure when it does come it'll be a hit for a sure, as a Zelda game enjoy it and thats my two cence g'day.

• I MIGHT buy it... just because it's a sequel to my favorite Zelda game, Wind Waker, and because I'm needing a bigger library of Nintendo DS games. All I have are Pokemon Ranger, a Nintendogs game that came with the DS (eBay), and Pokemon Diamond. I'm still eyeing Partners in Time (M&L), but haven't gotten around to getting it.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Shrukan

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5075/ph…ssboxartjv4.jpg

If you notice the small sphere shape things hanging on the side they sort of look like Vaati's eyes. Could Vaati be in this to change the Timeline theory?

hmm i really doubt it because nintendo themselves said that the Four Swords games(which Vaati is in) has their very own timeline( not counting FSA for some reason...) and Vaati first showed up in TMC...so unless Link pulls out the four sword and releases Vaati again thats the only way he'll be in the game :P