The Romance Thread (Edited Version)

• I thought this would be a neat idea for the forum, basically hear you can discuss (cleanly) about your relationship troubles/thoughts/experiences/moments (again keep it clean people) and other relevant topics. Let's all respect each other's views, and this should do well.

• As I have never had a girlfriend yet in my life due to being a loner and kind of a hermit, I've always yearned for a woman to love me. Of course I know that a girl will not just fall from the sky and say "I love you" because the world isn't like that. I've never had any romantic moments in my real life because... well, there have been none. (Shrukan, I know what you're gonna say... :P)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ^ Lol. You should type more or less IRL.

Anyways, no boyfriend for me in real life, but I seem to have a lot of crushes... lol. One boy IRL, Twistkill, and a buddy named Raziel (god he's awesome XD).

I feel jealous about having no BF. :/ Makes me lonely.

• Wow Twistkill I'm like you I'm some what of a loner too its bad :( But theres a girl that would go with me but shes seeing someone right now so when she isnt she said she would go with me yea ^_^

• Quote from Midna

I'm a loner. My last bf was terrible. He broke up with me because he said I'm to "Sweet". :(

What kind of a reason is that? He gives a bad impression for all of us men as if we're all tough guys who just work out everyday and play sports. Well, I do like volleyball and football, but that's besides the point. :D

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Wow Twistkill I'm like you I'm some what of a loner too its bad :( But theres a girl that would go with me but shes seeing someone right now so when she isnt she said she would go with me yea ^_^

why're you settling for second best?

• Second best?? I dont get what you mean? and what kind of guy breaks up with a girl that is too sweet thats messed up I like those kind of girls :)

• well lets say that i have a bad history with girls, every girlfriend that i've had, has been a slut.....

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

well lets say that i have a bad history with girls, every girlfriend that i've had, has been a slut.....

My friend went through two dates and got shot both times. :( I feel bad for her.

Love is complicated though. Its has its ups and downs. Though I don't think I nearly experienced true love... or have I?

• Ooh...
    I had a girlfriend a LONG time back. In fact, so long back, I can't even remember her name, nor her face. Sometimes I wonder how she's doing...

I had a recent one, about a year ago. I thought I was "in love." But my brain kept telling me, "Screw your heart! It doesn't know how to think! Listen to ME, she's cheating on her current b/f for you!!"
    And what do I do?
    I go out with her. And she ends up screwing me over, just as I thought she...
    Basically, I should have listened to my instincts and kept her as a friend. I knew better, that was the worst part. I KNEW better.

I've had the strange experience of "love at first sight." There was a girl in school a while back, whom was popular with all the guys.
    I was no acception.
    I never had it in me to ask her out, but I'm glad I didn't. Too much drama.

I've fallen in love before, so much that it broke my heart. TRUE love. You'll know it when you feel it -- I've experienced it, and no one can tell me otherwise.

As of now, I'm trying to resist asking any girl out... I'm going to be joining the Air Force come October, and I'd rather meet a girl there than anywhere... especially a Catholic one. My last relationship didn't work because of religious purposes, even if everything else was practically the same.
    Oh, well.

That's my love life for you.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I've had some girlfriends now. Approximately 7/8.
    Even though they lasted fairly long, like a year, I built some nice
    relations with those people. Call me a player or whatever you prefer, but I'm definitely not.

Mostly, the relation between "us" was relatively serious, as far as I know, though.
    We spent much attention to each other, exposed ourselves to new experiences, etc...
    Yeah...I've had some good times...

• Quote from Vaati

Love is not good.

well. not for me. Everything ends up bad :(

Without Love, there would be nothing, no, what do you like? *insert your most favorite thing here*, and most importantly, not a single person. So, love is good. Sometimes you just have to get luckey, Ive recently broken up with a girl and its a damn good thing i did, dont think ill tolerate being her b/tch, no sir. so sometimes, breaking up can be good, and the most important thing about that, is not to get your hopes down because there are plenty of roses in a bush.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Vaati

Love is not good.

well. not for me. Everything ends up bad :(

I agree with evil lord vaati.