Rate the Above User's Sig & Avi!

• Okay, the way this game plays is, the person that posted above you, you gotta rate their sig and avatar, and give a description on how you felt of it. Like so:

Avatar: 8/10 The GFX are pretty good, nice use of character, but the font is just horrid
    Signature: 9.5/10 This is nearly perfect, but get the ASCII art out of your sig, it makes it look a little ugly.
    *note this is just an example, this doesn't represent anything nor anyone's sig and avi and I do not think ASCII looks ugly, it was just an example*

Okay, seeing as I'm the first poster, I can't do much. So let the game begin with the first person to rate my stuff =P

EDIT: When you rate the signature, you rate the WHOLE area, not just any images. For avatars, only the avatar itself, so don't rate people based on their post counter and stuff, that would be stupid o.o

• BTW the sig rating is for the WHOLE signature area, not just images. The WHOLE area. Do it that way from now on please :)

Avi: 7/10 Pretty good, don't like the colors though.
    Sig: 8/10 I like the art/color style, but not the granyness. Also, the thing at the bottom I've seen so many people across a million forums use similiar stuff and it's gotten old.

• Avi: 4.9/10 It's just a wobbuffet, and it has a lot of white specks around it. Not the best imo.

Sig: 9.3/10 That sig is pretty cool, could use some better effect work. And bonus points for the quote, which is, the best quote ever because it's so true =P

• Avy: 7,5/10 - It's comparatively nice. Although the font really isn't very readable.
    Sig: 2/10 - It just tells us some information, that's basically everything.

• Avy: 5/10 - I don't really like wobbuffets. They're just plain and idiotic.
    Sig: 8/10 - Yours is relatively nice. Nicely blended. Is that a brush?!

• Avy: 10/10 Uber-C00Lness to da maximum! Its Link so, can't get any better ;)
    Sig: 10/10 Gan0nd0rf is teh awesome, thats neat man!

• AVY: 9/10 I love it...
    Sig: 8/10 kinda stupid pokemon, but its well done..

• Avi: No Avy
    Sig: A little too big, but nice, 8/10

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

sig: its really grown on me, as much as i do not like that pokemon >.<

i like the bright area of the sig and the brushing works well with the render.
    text is done well GJ

8/10

• Avy: 10/10, You made that?
    Sig: 5/10 Meh, Too confusing

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png