• This game not only has the most beautiful graphic style out of any of the PS2 games, it has a very interesting new gameplay feature to go with the great action: You actually stop time and use a celestial brush to paint stuff on screen, and they manifest themselves in the game to help solve puzzles or defeat enemies. It is a completely amazing feature that I really want to try out. I looked at it on Amazon, and it's $39.95 CDN!

Here's a Wikipedia link.

There's also a very engaging story, but it's on the Wikipedia article, so go read it if you want - it's too big to post here without being annoying.

You can use whatever site you like to get a review, but you probably won't see anything less than 90/100 or something. :)

What do you guys think? Would you want to get it? I really, really want it...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• it looks like a very strange game

nice graphics kinda. very chinese XD

• Yes, definately a different style of gaming since Wind Waker... in my opinion.

Though I'll probably never play it (don't have so much as a PS to go by), I have heard some about it. An artist on Deviantart, she uses this style quite often with her work.... normally with her fusion of an "Okami-Suicune". It's very interesting.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.