Xbox Question?

• Okay I have a theory about the xbox. Is it possible that you could take the stuff from an Xbox 360 and put it into an Xbox and have your Xbox play 360 games and have a 360 dashboard?

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Okay I have a theory about the xbox. Is it possible that you could take the stuff from an Xbox 360 and put it into an Xbox and have your Xbox play 360 games and have a 360 dashboard?

firstly, why would you want to do this when you have a 360 ?

secondly, no XD

• No I dont I just want to know like if you could get 360 parts and put them in an Xbox and make it play 360 games

• Im sure thats pretty much impossible

thats like putting microwave parts inside a television and expecting it to work

lock this topic hahah

• Well, if you take out all of the parts of both systems, and reattach them all correctly, you can essentially have a 360 or a regular Xbox console without a case at all. Now, I am not too keen on how well it would work, if at all... it would be, in theory, similar to a computer - as long as the parts are all attached correctly, then it should work in any computer box.

Besides... I don't really see exactly why you would want to do this anyways. Curiosity killed the cat, mate.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Because I want to see if I can 360 parts and put them in my Xbox and play GOW on it

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Because I want to see if I can 360 parts and put them in my Xbox and play GOW on it

You would have to get rid of all of the Xbox parts and put all of the 360 parts into it. You cannot mix and match.

Oh, and I want PS3 with Gears of War... ;_;

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Okay I just wish there was a tutorial video on how to do it maybe my uncle could do it :umm:

• That could be impossible.
    Maybe a special tech.?
    Btw, I looked on my Xbox and Xbox 360 (Don't ask why I still have my Xbox)
    It says it has a Class I Laser Device.
    I would not reccomend dismantiling it.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png