OMG!!!

• OMG I HATE XPLAY!!! THEY FREAKING PUT RESIDENT EVIL 4 AS THE NUMBER ONE GAME OF ALL TIME AND THEY ONLY PUT GEARS OF WAR IN THE MENTION THING JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET TO FIGHT A MONSTER BOSS IN IT I HATE THEM FOR THAT RE4 ISNT EVEN GOOD AT ALL GOW IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT!!!!

• ^ Dude. You only think that because TP wasn't given a 5/5 and named best game of all time, therefore they must be automatically Sony fanboys.

X3 AL3X X3: I really couldn't care less, but I hear RE4 is an excellent game.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

^ Dude. You only think that because TP wasn't given a 5/5 and named best game of all time, therefore they must be automatically Sony fanboys.

X3 AL3X X3: I really couldn't care less, but I hear RE4 is an excellent game.

They gave other games like 3s and such, and they were good games... *waits for Muigi to come and kick ass*

Edit:

http://www.zeldatemple.net/forums/index.php?topic=84.0

• Quote from Shrukan

They gave other games like 3s and such, and they were good games... *waits for Muigi to come and kick ass*

How is that everyone no longer understands that that their ratings are still opinions? It doesn't matter what they rated it, because that's what their team thought of the game, but what's more important is what you think of the games. Don't base it off of a show or online site unless it's a very good one like Gamespot or IGN. Don't start with that TP review rant on Gamespot, please, it was corrected afterwards.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

How is that everyone no longer understands that that their ratings are still opinions? It doesn't matter what they rated it, because that's what their team thought of the game, but what's more important is what you think of the games. Don't base it off of a show or online site unless it's a very good one like Gamespot or IGN. Don't start with that TP review rant on Gamespot, please, it was corrected afterwards.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

If you don't like their review of a certain game, then don't get all frustrated about it.
    Not everybody has the same opinions about a game. Just because Resident Evil 4 got Game of the Year (not suprising) and not Gears of War is all a matter of opinion, not fact. The main reason they liked RE4 was not because of the monster fights, but also for the eerie setting and parts that make you freak out at times. I know I jumped out of my seat when a Regenerator jumped out of its table and started twitching after me with that creepy music. Gears of War was just Halo in 3rd person (in my view anyways), but it was still enjoyable. That doesn't make my opinions fact, though. It's the exact same thing here. What you think is great and what they think is great are two different things, and if you feel Gears is great, then that's your opinion, and then they have theirs.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Basically, X-play just looks at specific categories of random games and then rates them. It's nothing to get upset about; Because It's just an opinion 99.9% of the time.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

GOW isnt halo 3rd person style GOW is completely different

I said it was like that in my opinion. I didn't say it was for a fact, that's just how I feel about it.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I normally ignore ratings such as that and move on. I'm not like them; I'm terribly different and I don't think their opinion would make much of a difference on me.

Can't say that for other people -.-

Though with consistent patterns it can be a nuisance, having everyone say "OMFG HOW CAN YOU LIKE IT EVERYONE SAYS IT SUX" I say "You only say it sucks in your opinion -.- I happen not to agree with it -.-"

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.