Email "Invitation" Virus Alert

• Invitation... Do you know who sent it, or what it said exactly? Just to be more on the aware side.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• This, I have to say, is FAKE! No virus could actually DESTROY your C-drive...for one thing, viruses cannot touch hardware. Another thing is that the primary objective for viruses is to spread to as many people as possible, and wiping the C-drive immediately does not help this goal at all...it only hurts the virus to do that.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from EarthPhantomTS

This, I have to say, is FAKE! No virus could actually DESTROY your C-drive...for one thing, viruses cannot touch hardware. Another thing is that the primary objective for viruses is to spread to as many people as possible, and wiping the C-drive immediately does not help this goal at all...it only hurts the virus to do that.

You can't blame her for trying to help though. Its just best to avoid that Email. and it may not be able to physically hurt the C-Drive, but it could do some damage to your computer.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

You can't blame her for trying to help though. Its just best to avoid that Email. and it may not be able to physically hurt the C-Drive, but it could do some damage to your computer.

No, I can't really. Though, does that e-mail even exist?

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from EarthPhantomTS

No, I can't really. Though, does that e-mail even exist?

Yes there are emails out there just like it that automatically open the attatchment they have on it, its embedded using programming. I know of this because it happened to me once...