• Everyone usually has a typical moment in one of the Zelda games which is their favourite. Personally my favourite part in OoT is when Link gets turned into an Adult.

In MM it has to be the Pirate's Fortress, when you have to sneak around. I love going undercover and hiding from the enemy. Also the Ancient Castle boss was pretty cool. And of course Kafei's Quest.

What's your favourite moments in the Zelda games?

• Quote from Tywar

When you beat the game, get to a boss, or get to a point in the story. I dont know why, but it sends a shiver through my spine and gets me hyped up for more.

My thoughts exactly. Especially bosses. They give you some kind of long-lasting adrenaline that keeps you playing. "I hope to fight more tougher guys than the previous ones till I reach [insert main villian here, preferably Ganondorf]!"

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Exactly. My favorite parts are usually the boss battles. When I first fought Argorok, my heart was beating so fast I felt nearly ill.

But besides boss battles, my favorite part is slaying Ganon.

*spoilers TP!*

"Do not think it ends here.... The HISTORY OF LIGHT AND SHADOW WILL BE WRITTEN IN BLOOD!"

*dies* *falls over*

*end spoilers*

• Thats the best part in TP! I just love it when someone gets their hopes up for nothing *sarcasm* can you say: "bye din!"? XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• for OoT it would probably be turning into an adult and most definitely playing through spirit temple.

for MM id love to re live climbing up to stone tower temple and Igos du Ikana's castle over and over again.