The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Someone from the Middle Ground took a closer look at the underground part of that level, and this is what he found after tweaking the final screen a bit.

LAVA. I guess some of it is dry enough to stand on, but the rest of it I guess is still active volcanic lava that could spell instant KO for those unfortunate.

Weird, huh? A crapload of lava being under a castle this entire time. Who knew.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Wow, very nice find.

However...

Someone posted this elsewhere, and from this viewpoint, it looks kind of like an underwater cavern! I guess it all depends on how you look at it...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Someone posted this elsewhere, and from this viewpoint, it looks kind of like an underwater cavern! I guess it all depends on how you look at it...

The lava theory sounds better. :P

Anyways, to me, it looks like lava more than water, but, like you said, it all depends on how you look at it. The only way to know for sure is to play the game ourselves come Dec. 3rd.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Heh, beats me. :P

Onwards! New Smash info!

SHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Meta Knight battles his way through a hoard of enemies in this new Adventure Mode.

From left to right: Mario, Zelda, Peach(!), and Kirby.

Pit stands silent as a ghostly woman appears before him...

Arwing, from Star Fox, versus the Halberd!... kind of.

The page also includes a 42 second movie! Gotta watch it!

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• OY! Got some news. Sheik and Ganondorf confirmed in Brawl!... kind of.

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200….1741.54921.htm

Game Informer article, "Eiji Aonuma Talks DS Development And More". Talks about Phantom Hourglass, and at the VERY bottom, about Smash Bros. Brawl. (Hopefully, this isn't very old news.)

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I?ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they?ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We?re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best.

Quote from Muigi

• Ganondorf will [al]most undoubtably be in his Twilight Princess form, as Zelda and Link are.
    But Sheik...? I really couldn't say. 'twould be interesting to see her turned brunette, though. :P

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Steelia

Ganondorf will [al]most undoubtably be in his Twilight Princess form, as Zelda and Link are.
    But Sheik...? I really couldn't say. 'twould be interesting to see her turned brunette, though. :P

It would be awesome if they could make the cloth around her body a bit damaged or something of that sort.

• Fox got his revenge. XD

Quote from Steelia

Pit stands silent as a ghostly woman appears before him...

The ghost is more than likely Palutena, the Goddess of Light, from Kid Icarus.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• ^ Yes, I looked up info on her, too, and that's what fans have also speculated. That would be really neat if that was her. Wonder what kind of role she plays...?

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from mortuaries

i just noticed the character on the left from the trailor
    perhaps he could be a playable character

Who, the purple thing? I think we covered that those guys were the new Wireframes. :P

Maybe with a little help using AR....

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Yadda... Today's update's an item. Nothing much.

<Smoke Ball>

Colorful.
    Kind of like a smokescreen effect...

Quote from Muigi