What Would You Like to See...

• ...in the next Wii Zelda?

Me, I'm going for better controls. I mean, hey, the controls for Wii TP were okay, but were rushed. They didn't react good enough, and several things got mistaken (like the shield attack can get mistaken for the spin attack). I hope the next Zelda takes FULL ADVANTAGE of the controls, and is designed especially for them. Like how PH was designed especially for the DS' touch screen. Wii TP was designed for Gamecube, but they decided to make a Wii version. It was great and all, but yes, quite rushed. Hopefully they can improve.

Also, Nintendo can be unpredictable, yes, but according to their pattern of Zelda games, good chance the next one will be a TP sequel. So that's another thing I want, is a plot that has significance in the whole timeline. Take for example, Majora's Mask. Yes, it had possibly one of the best plots in any game, but did it affect the rest of the timeline? Not really. There were cliffhangers at the end of TP, I want them to expand on that, not make a whole other story like they did for games like MM and PH.

Those are the two main things I want. Discuss what you guys want. This'll be fun ^^;

• I heard already the next Wii Zelda will have controls that focus more on the Wii style and is already going to take a 1st person look (which will be quite weird).

I would like to see what happens after TP, when at the end Midna said they would meet again, but of course, she broke the "only" link to the realms. Maybe there's another... Zant couldn't have gone back to the Twilight Realm if he broke the mirror into fragments... maybe another link to the realms?

I would more or less like to see a Twilight Princess Sequel.

• i cant really talk about the controls here because i dont have a wii at the moment

although for the next wii zelda i would like for them to perhaps go back to something relating the masks
    theyve already done a re look into hyrule in TP so i think they should definitely consider
    taking up something new in termina this time round. could be interesting

• Okay, two things to say. First off...

I heard already the next Wii Zelda will have controls that focus more on the Wii style and is already going to take a 1st person look (which will be quite weird).

None of that is confirmed. They recently had an interview with Eiji Aonuma, and there isn't even a definite new Zelda in the works, just several projects, sort of like how Super Mario 128 was. I myself do not think Zelda would be good 1st person. I mean, Red Steel's sword action was awkward enough, think of Zelda like that. Meh.

Next is...

I would like to see what happens after TP, when at the end Midna said they would meet again, but of course, she broke the "only" link to the realms. Maybe there's another... Zant couldn't have gone back to the Twilight Realm if he broke the mirror into fragments... maybe another link to the realms?

Might be a possibility. But then again, he had Ganondorf's powers. And maybe he found a way to break the mirror from INSIDE the realm? Think about it, he brings forth the boss of Arbiter's grounds, then imme3diately dashes back into the mirror while you fight him, then breaks it while inside the Twilight Realm, and waits in the Palace the rest of the game. It's possible, especially with the Triforce of Power's power at his disposal from Ganondorf.

Now...

although for the next wii zelda i would like for them to perhaps go back to something relating the masks
    theyve already done a re look into hyrule in TP so i think they should definitely consider
    taking up something new in termina this time round. could be interesting

Yes, brilliant! I've never thought of that! Maybe it could shed more light on MM's backstory, like the ancient tribe and stuff, and who Fierce Deity was and how he got turned into a mask? I mean, a lot of it was explained in the manga, but not many consider it canon(I do to some degree). Maybe possibly give more of a story on the link between the worlds, so it has significance in the actual timeline? That'd be cool too.

• well i always want a bigger and better hyrule
    i would like it to be a TP sequel
    NO FIRST PERSON VIEW....please?
    and the controls: the way you move your sword is the way link will, not default moves

tada!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Quote from Maverick Aurion

NO FIRST PERSON VIEW....please?

i totally agree

i dont mind the occasional first person view using the bow and arrow etc
    in my opinion a proper first person view mode would be horrible

• ^ Hmm, a difficulty setting would be interesting. It's like having Master Quest (Ocarina of Time), except... not. Eheh.
    With that, though, it gives the game MUCH more replayability. Gotta check out how well I do now that I've finished up Easy and Medium! Onward to Hard! Possibly give unlockable difficulty settings, such as "EXTREME!!"? Heh... And also some extra "bonuses", such as a new look for the starting menu, or a different intro.

Anywho, I agree with TriforceMaster, the controls for the Wii were a tad rushed... Sometimes they didn't respond immediately, or sometimes they just didn't respond at all. And yes, they could occasionally be mistaken for other moves... such as using the shield move, and instead you spin.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.