• Fierce Deity's Sword. I like to call it the "Twisted Sword" sometimes, but it has no real name.

But come on. That thing is the most kickass thing ever. And it shoots laser shurikens! Laser shurikens! Come on! And the design is just kickass. Definitely a win.

• As I haven't played anything outside of Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time, I'd have to go with Wind Waker's Master Sword (activated). Just too cool... even if the only power it gains is twirling around for about five seconds and making you dizzy, and more evil-slaying powers. ^_^

In second, Biggoron Sword. Double power, half the time to kill enemies!

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• How the hell is OoT's Master Sword sweeter than TWW's? The Wind Waker's GLOWS. OoT's doesn't do jack, and is rather dull. At times, it's handle wasn't even colored right. Sometimes, it was black when it's supposed to be blue.

Anyways, if we're talking about ANY swords, so be it.

Fierce Deity's > Four Sword > Guilded Sword > Great Fairy's Sword > Zelda's rapier or whatever sword (From TP) > Master Sword (TP > TWW > ALttP > LoZ/AoL(The "Magical" Sword) > OoT > Oracles) > Ganondorf's "Sword of Light"(as described in TP, the one he was stabbed with, but then used) > Biggoron Sword (OoT > Oracles)

Mmm. I only did the high level swords. So no lower ones like kokiri sword or wooden sword or whatever.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

How the hell is OoT's Master Sword sweeter than TWW's? The Wind Waker's GLOWS. OoT's doesn't do jack, and is rather dull. At times, it's handle wasn't even colored right. Sometimes, it was black when it's supposed to be blue.

Its just people's opinions. I just happen to like OoT's better since OoT was the first one I played, and the First Master Sword I got. I don't care if it glows or not; if I want a glowy sword, I'll just jump into the Twilight Realm.

OoT doesn't have Twilight Realm. And I played OoT first before any other Zelda. And I still think TWW's looks better. You didn't even comment on the OoT one being colored wrong at time.

I still have no care for the Glowing factor. A sword is a sword depending on its use.

Had much better use in TWW. Did it turn anyone to stone in OoT? Nooo.

Look. I said before its up to opinions. Look. I like the OoT sword more than the TWW one. Fine and dandy. You can't change my opinion.

• I'm not trying to change it. But you haven't presented facts to why you like it better. You can't just like it better for no reason. There has to be reasons behind it. And stop getting such a pissy attitude. This is a debate for God's sake.

• In fact, yes, debating is giving out opinions and reasons about choices.
    So I'll have to 'QFT' as well.

QFT.

• Sorry I'm a bit late with this. I didn't have my internetz for an hour.

Quote from TriforceMaster3000

I'm not trying to change it. But you haven't presented facts to why you like it better. You can't just like it better for no reason. There has to be reasons behind it. And stop getting such a pissy attitude. This is a debate for God's sake.

I'm not pissed off. I'm simply speaking to you maturely.

Why do I like the OoT's sword?:

- First Sword I got.
    - I liked how it looked.
    - I didn't care if it looked rather shitty compared to the Wind Wakers.

You can't change my opinion.