Darkrai Darkurai: Entries of a Dark Heart

• ((Here's the second part... I'm withholding the final two entries of "season 2" until tomorrow... Then begins possibly the final, or next-to-final season for Darkrai's entries.))

Monday 23/07/2007 -- Two days after "Mutiny"

Decisions... Decisions...

I have given myself... a couple days' worth of time to think. Think about my possible future, decide whether or not to go with the She-Darkrai's plot against my Master... and change my life -- and the World -- as I know it.

I have decided... not to go with her. I will remain on my Newmoon, attending to my duties, whatever they may be, no matter how simple they are. And if she succeeds in overthrowing my Master... so be it. It was destined to occur.
    However, if her plan fails, she and the Shadow Master will be so thoroughly punished... I can only imagine what awaits for Giratina's unfortunate future. Not only was he in on the plan, but he was the one to bring the She-Darkrai into this World. Oh yes, my Master will not tolerate such behavior...

As for the She-Darkrai... She will either be kept as a captive for all eternity, or destroyed on the spot. A sudden Judgment from Master Arceus can wipe out anything, anyone, from existance.

I almost feel...
    ...pity...
    ...for her.

As of now, the She-Darkrai has left me. Alone. Lost. Confused. And angered. She never so much as left me a goodbye to linger on, nor a passing smile... not so much as a sudden embrace from out of the Shadows, which I have grown... fond of.
    She has disappeared out of my life. So suddenly... so very suddenly...
    To think, just about a month ago... maybe two... I had just found her from out of the blue. She entered my life quickly, and I still remember my promise to exterminate her for soiling my Black Name.

Because of her, Cresselia has little importance in my life (not that She, my Mortal Enemy, has had much importance to me to begin with). Because of her, my Dark Heart has become vulnerable... desolate... and tormented. Just the thought of her... does something to me. A feeling I cannot explain, one that I cannot even begin to grasp. Oh how my Brilliance has become as sharp as ever... but when it comes to the feelings of Emotion, Mesprit has blessed me little.

...I recall a time ago when I said how the She-Darkrai would lead me to my downfall. How she would do this, I knew not.

But now, I think I am beginning to understand...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• ((Once again, I'll be doing a two-entry deal [even if it wasn't originally intended], so keep your eyes peeled...))

Saturday 28/07/2007 -- 5 days after the She-Darkrai's disappearance

The Real Truth...

I had... nearly forgotten...

Many years ago, when the World was still young and I was as naive as a child, I foolishly contacted Azelf, the Being of Willpower, into a duel. He was a pint-sized fairy creature. How could I ever lose?
    ...Needless to say, Azelf thrashed me with Superior strength, speed, and overall tactics. And when I so much as made contact with him by using Shadow Claw or Night Slash, I would become temporarily paralyzed.

But I refused to give up such a match, give up on anyone...
    Sometime later, I requested Uxie, the Being of Knowledge, do battle with me. I heard he had more bark than bite, so it would be simple to outmaneuver his moves and Dark Void him into nothingness.
    ...Once again, I found myself cornered and battered. Uxie's Amnesia prevented many of my Special Attacks from drastically harming him, and whenever I came in close he would Yawn me, having the Prince of Darkness fall into his own void of slumber...

But, as I was young and naive, I disregarded my loss and went to find one more contender.
    The Being of Emotion. Mesprit. She was my next victim... or rather, I was her's.
    Though she was not so tough as Azelf, she had enough power to overwhelm Uxie's. And though her defenses were not as high as Uxie's, her tactics were as well-played as Azelf's.
    I... fell to my knees in anguish. I was beginning to lose all hope in myself, and whatever Dark Powers my Master had supplied me. Could it be that the Prince of Darkness was the one with more Bark than Bite? Was I so pathetic that I could not take out the Beings four times smaller than myself?
    Seeing me mourn selfishly, the Being of Emotion took pity on me and gave me an insight on what I had locked deep within me: Compassion. Emotion. Love. But I mocked her, stating how I only had a Dark Heart, and it was impossible for me to be supplied with those feelings. Mesprit only shook her head... smiling... and, for some reason, seeing her do that made me break down harder than before.
    She truly is the Being of Emotion...

...Today, almost a week since the She-Darkrai disappeared... I learned the atrocious, deceitful, and undignified truth...

It was a lie.
    All of it -- everything -- had been a false truth.
    EVERYTHING...

My Master... a day after the She-Darkrai disappeared... descended from the Hall of Origin, and payed me a visit... He was accompanied with the King of Time, Dialga, and the Ruler of Space, Palkia.
    Before I had enough time to react, he told me that what I was about to hear may sound... unpleasant... but that it was for my own good.

He explained that he knew everything about the She-Darkrai: how she came into existance, what she had been doing, where she was hiding out, whom she visited. Everything.
    And, it just so happened that how she truly came to being was not through the work of Giratina, the Shadow Master.

...It was by Arceus's own hand.

Arceus had created the She-Darkrai.
    Arceus had created her to, bluntly, "spy" on me.
    He created her to see how I would react... to a rebellion... something he knew my Dark Heart had desired since the day I was Created...

Arceus had created her to test my allegiance to him. It was all a self-centered plot, a sickening mistrust with I.
    And when he found out that I was still ever-loyal to Him, he... simply made her disappear.

She, the She-Darkrai, had been nothing more than an illusion...
    an illusion...

My Master went on explaining how the Shadow Master Giratina had been forewarned of the events, and how the "She-Darkrai" would do something to aggrivate him. This was only step one, of many.
    Giratina had been in Arceus's plans all along. How I should have known better.

But what shocked me the most was not Giratina's dispicable mockery of my Brilliance.

Cresselia, my Mortal Enemy, had been on this, too.

Arceus explained how, according to His plans, Cresselia was supposed to make contact with me and tell how she had seen "something." It was a trick, to have me blindly seek a disillusioned truth.

It had been one... big... game... against me. And I never knew... I could never figure out the truth... the Real Truth...

...It is undeniable any longer. My Dark Heart has failed me, and I have failed myself, Sinnoh, the rest of the World...

I was in love with her.
    That She-Darkrai.
    I was so close to denying my feelings for her, up until she went unto my Newmoon Island.
    I knew all along what the feeling was. I was simply keeping myself in denial.
    I had fallen... deeply... in love with her, since the day we first laid eyes upon each others' Dark Auras.
    There was something about her, that had me attracted like a Mothim to a crackling fire.
    And I admit it. Admit it all: I loved seeing her smile. I loved her embraces. I loved how she spoke, how she looked at me every waking moment of my pitiful life. She gave me purpose for living. She gave me... new life.

But now, it is all over. All of it. ALL OF... Everything...
    She had been nothing more than a false truth... a pawn in my Master's plan...

My Master...
    I have sworn an allegiance to you... and this is how you repay me... my Great... merciful... Master...
    Now he expects me to continue my works of NightMares, as if nothing had... ever happened...

.......There has only been once in my life when I felt like this... The day when Mesprit briefly opened my Dark Heart.

And I had... nearly forgotten...

Adieu... Slumberers...

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Monday 30/07/2007 -- 2 days after "The Real Truth"

A Broken Pact...

There are points in my life when I reminisce, and regret things I have done in my past.
    There are times when I, the Prince of Darkness, need some shoulder... to lean upon.
    And there are moments when I feel a need of justice is to be executed, for a crime committed against one who committed nothing.

I was in a blind rage...

After my Master told me of the She-Darkrai being His creation to "test" me, He also told me about Shadow Master Giratina being in His plans to "test" my allegiance. Cresselia was also included.
    Palkia and Dialga were with my Master at this point, but neither said a word to me. It was as if I... did not exist. They mocked me in their eyes, seeing how insignificant I have become, crumbling apart to the pressures of emotion...

After the Trio left me, I set it upon myself to extract my revenge.

I would start on the one I considered a "friend."
    Giratina.

I entered Turnback Cave. Without a forewarning, without any reason at all.
    And I met with him in his dwelling place, deep within said Turnback.

He was not pleased. Not pleased at all.
    He said there was no excuse for myself to go barging into other Pokemon's homes without a valid reason.
    I said that my reason was plain: he used me, and I was only giving him a piece of my Manevolent Mind. As he disliked his Cave being entered, I disliked being used by him.
    And to think I... actually trusted the Shadow Master.

I trusted him.

Upon leaving back to my Newmoon, my head still not on straight, I was attacked... by none other than the Shadow Master himself. He dealt a successful Shadow Force on me... But just because I have a certain immunity towards it does not mean it did not deal much damage.
    One might say it... gave my senses a jolt they so thoroughly needed.

I faced the Shadow Master. His eyes were ablaze in a terrifying fury, and his Dark Aura was flowing strongly. So much so, I could not approach him without shivering in... fear.
    The Shadow Master made his own intentions for being on my Newmoon clear: He was finished with our Pact. We were now Mortal Enemies, and it was his turn to let off some steam. He had told me, time and again, that I was to never approach him unannounced... even if he once did consider me his "friend."

But before he could begin his slaughter (as I was weak, due to it being a night before the Full Moon), who else to appear before me than Cresselia. My own Mortal Enemy.
    She managed to block off Giratina's Slash, and attempted to console the enraged Shadow Master.
    But it was no use.
    He was much too blinded by his own rage to see how he overreacted. He did, however, give Cresselia a chance to flee his Devastating Rage. But, Cresselia stood her ground... guarding me.

To sum up what happened next, Cresselia was beaten down by the Shadow Master. Ruthlessly. By the time he had finished with Her, She could hardly levitate a few inches off the ground. It was the night before the Full Moon... and still, She did not stand a chance...
    The Shadow Master, now content with letting off his anger on someone, simply vanished with these words in mind: Next time, I would not be so lucky...

I did not speak to Cresselia after the Shadow Master departed. I left Her to wallow in Her own pain, whilst I recovered from my own pains... For once, when She was weakest, I did not take advantage of Her. I only cast her a... glance... A glance... and left Her be.

Before She took to Her Fullmoon, She said She was... sorry... for using me. She said She did not want to, but that the Master insisted. She could not go against our Master's words...
    I told her to leave me be, and that I never... NEVER... wanted to see Her face again.

Did She really think I would be grateful to Her for saving my life?
    Does She really understand how it feels to be Hated by Everyone? To be HATED... by Everything?
    When will She understand that I would have rather let the Shadow Master tear me to shreds...

I had nothing more to live for. I had honestly hoped... the Shadow Master were to finish me off...
    My Master decieved me... My Master... My merciful... powerful... Great Master... used me...

I know nothing else that could be as disgraceful... or as painful... as this.

...I have grown soft... It has been written all over me, written all over my actions, my words... since the day the She-Darkrai arrived, and the day she disappeared...

...I will...

...be taking this time to break... from here. The memories... are too much for me at the moment...

Even my Dark Heart needs some time to... collect its bearings... and move on.

My Pact has been broken...
    I have lost an invaluable partner...
    My Master has used me...
    and my Dark Heart...

has been shattered...

((Thus ends this season, and I will be taking a break to get some more entries made. It will take place a while after these events, similar to how the first season ended and started a month later.
    See you all then.))

Quote from Muigi

• ((All right, I was supposed to start this up a week ago... but, of course, things came up. So! Here we are, the start of "Season 3"! Hope you all enjoy.))

Thursday 31/07/2008 -- One year after "A Broken Pact"

One Year Later...

Not much has changed in the past year. Nothing much at all...

I continue my nightly routines of NightMares to the Trainers and Insignificants. My love for it has finally returned after so long.
    Cresselia, She continues her attempts at keeping my Dark Powers at bay. But, one day, some day, I will overwhelm even her strongest of Lunar Wings...

I have not heard of Shadow Master Giratina since our incident one year ago. I know little of how he does... Only the continual gossip of the Messengers occupies my time, and they hardly speak of him. I sometimes wonder...

My Master... Arceus... I have not visited Him since... that same incident. He has been keeping watch over the land, and has avoided contact with me. Even Time-Ruler Dialga and Space-Ruler Palkia are rare to see these days.

And, at last.
    The She-Darkrai.
    It was true... She was nothing more than an illusion temporarily manifested into reality by my Master's Powers.
    I don't think of her... as often any more. But I cannot deny... how my Dark Heart aches to see her again.

One year... One year, full of its hardships, torments, and heart-wrenching veracities... I had initially planned to never update here again, as I felt the memories left me feeling too... unspeakably miserable to deal with.
    But how can one cope with their past, if they do not face the on-going future?

Besides... as it is said, misery loves company...

One year is nothing compared to how long I've lived...
    but that one year...
    feels as if it has lasted an eternity...

Quote from Muigi

• Saturday 02/08/2008 -- 2 days after "One Year Later"

A New Disturbance...

I have taken my leisure time after a night of Bad Dreams to find out about disturbing rumors that I happened to come across...
    Apparently, an organization in Kanto known as "Team Rocket" has begun secret activities in the Hoenn region. No one knows of their intentions as of yet... This had only been passed down from Hoenn to all other regions by word-of-mouth, of flocking Pidgey, Starly, and wandering Drifloon... Only the Insignificants and other Wild Creatures know about this information. The Trainers remain clueless.

As compelled as I may be to spy on this "Team Rocket," I have my duties to attend to here in Sinnoh. I have heard, however, that they are an evil organization... that once tried to conquer the world by the hands of a cloned Pokemon.
    The cloned Pokemon... was Mewtwo.

Ah, time flies when you hear such uplifting messages of future chaos and destruction... Then will I pillage the land of Happiness, an emotion I can no longer live with nor stand.
    I shalt Dark Void the Insignificants, their Trainers, and this "Team Rocket" whence they have lost all usefulness to me...

Such is it a Dream for me, and only a Dream it shall remain...

Mewtwo...
    Team Rocket failed only by your hand... You decimated their base, and erased the memories of those who witnessed you. However, you were not alone when you were cloned... You were accompanied by many other Clones, and because they live, they tell their tales.

...They say the gift of life is a precious thing... but clones do not have souls, as they were artificially created. Because of this, they are mocked and best thought up destroyed for being abominations to our Pokesociety.
    However...
    If a cloned Nidorina were to mate with a cloned Nidorino, would not the two conceive an offspring with new life... or would it have no soul?

The days so far have been lengthy and dreary... I have a sudden craving to test my Dark Powers on someone... something...
    Perhaps I shall summon... Mewtwo... to my Newmoon for a challenge. I shall contact him in his Dreams... but... if he is a clone, does he even Dream?

In the meantime, I shall have Messengers from the South carry information to me, and keep me up-to-date with this Team Rocket menace... Perhaps they will be the ones to end the reign of my Master... as my Master had envisioned his capture so long ago...

Quote from Muigi

• Sunday 03/08/2008

The Oracle...

No news has been sent from Team Rocket as of late. Their defenses are much more complex than I had originally gave them credit to be...

Since the days of my Birth, and the Birth of the World, I have grown along with several other entities.
    One of which, of course, is my Mortal Enemy.
    Two of which are the Rulers of Time and Space, Dialga and Palkia.
    Arceus created us, therefore he was very existant in our lives... up until the day he made the Trainers and other Creatures.

But before the time Cresselia and I were even born, the point when Dialga and Palkia were just beginning to grasp their Powers, three other Beings were made to coexist with the Trainers: Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.

Azelf, the Being of Willpower, was made to give the Trainers motivation. He taught them the ways of controlling your will -- he gives you the inspiration to continue fighting, or takes it away so that you may surrender yourself into the Hands of Defeat.
    Mesprit, the Being of Emotion, was made to teach the Trainers on how to control their feelings. Love, Hatred, Compassion, Empathy, Intolerance... All of this was bestowed to the Trainers to use as they wished. The free will to love, to hate, to make peace, to create wars... I have been blessed with a Dark Heart, but though I may seem unscrupulous and cunning, there are times when I wonder whether Mesprit gave me... more...
    And, the final of this Psychic Trio, Uxie, the Being of Knowledge. Uxie was made to give people the wisdom to know right from wrong, and, like Mesprit, gave them the free will to choose between them. Of course, in My World, the Trainers often pick Right... Others, such as Team Rocket, have chosen Wrong. The World balances its powers, and though there appears more Right than Wrong, one cannot truly say everything is as it seems...

Uxie... Now that I speak of him, it sparks a memory from time's past...

When the World and I were young, Uxie existed. As he was part of the trinity that formed Willpower, Emotion, and Knowledge, his true existance was kept secret. During this time, the Trainers were creating havoc, enslaving the Creature populous and having them do their biddings, and attend to their every whim.

Almost a week prior to this incident, my Master Arceus was summoned by Uxie to his lair: Lake Acuity. Though what information had been swapped from Uxie to Arceus was supposedly unknown, I was able to delve into Lake Acuity, into the Cave where Uxie resided, and question Uxie myself...

I approached him cautiously from within the Shadows, as it is such, one who looks into the Open Eyes of Uxie will become permanently mindwiped. But I needed not worry. He knew I was there. He could sense my Dark Aura...
    As I was young and foolish, I questioned Uxie of his conversation with Master Arceus. Knowing full-well that I was naive and still unknowing of the ways of the World, however, Uxie only responded that now was not my time to know... But, he continued, he would summon me to his Cave once the events unfolded.

...To say the least, almost a week after my conversation with him, the Trainers rebelled. And during that day, a Drifloon carried a message to me. A message from Uxie...
    I was to go to his cave in secret. And I did just that.
    Upon doing so, Uxie immediately confessed the information he withheld from me a week prior: The Trainers, the ones he had been created to enrich the lives with knowledge, had already been Infected by an Evil Spirit and were on the verge of a revolution. Uxie continued to say that if he had told me about this information that short week ago, I, too, would have become "Infected" with Evil (though this left me puzzled, as I was not Evil enough). I would have turned against my Master, used Dark Void to annihilate the Trainer populous, and... gone insane with a lust for more power and decimation. In the end, my Master would have come down from the Hall of Origin and... taken care of me Himself.

I was grateful to Uxie for telling me such a truth, though I could not deny that I was confused by his words at the same time.
    Uxie pointed out that the "Evil Spirit" would come to embody himself into a demonic dragon, after Master Arceus would descend to answer the cries of his People... The Evil Spirit would become a devious creature, soon to be known as "Giratina."
    I was very intrigued about this "Giratina", and was looking forward to his birth into reality.

After our talk, I left Uxie be. I was not interested in finding out my future, as I knew I was only destined to create NightMares...

Since the day he foresaw the Trainers' rebellion, Uxie has been called "The Oracle." Occassionally, he will summon someone to his lair so that he may hear their requests, whether it be of the past, the present, or the future itself. There are no limitations to his Knowledge...

Only yester-day did I mutter a fact about my Master... How, so very long ago, He envisioned He would be captured by someone, a Trainer. Since then, my Master would make trips to Uxie, to see whether or not this "vision" would come true.
    But, that in itself is a story I shall share another day...

Dawn looms over the horizon... I must rest now...

Quote from Muigi

• Monday 04/08/2008
    @2:40am

The Beginning...

Team Rocket remains quiet... No news from the Drifloon nor the Drifblim. Many of us wonder what they could be plotting... as it is normally the Silent that are the most Deadly.

Only yester-night was it that I mentioned the story of my Master, a story He has passed down unto us Legends for safe keeping, so to protect Him during the Necessary Time... When it was, where it was going to happen, and why, we know not. Only Uxie, the Oracle, the Being of Knowledge, knows the Truth... and he remains shut out from the rest of us, keeping unto himself as he always has, and will always do... even from my Master...

It rains on my Newmoon as I prepare to tell this story. How rain has such wonderful timing... Perhaps Kyogre is nearby...

Eons ago, before the universe was created, and time had begun to spin, there dwelled in the void of space a lone egg. The egg, when it hatched, produced forth my Master: Arceus. How the egg came into being remains a mystery to us all... This was the First Day.
    After growing in solitude, my Master eventually used his Powers to create two beings: Dialga, dubbed "the Ruler of Time," and Palkia, dubbed "the Ruler of Space." The two set forth and produced Time and Space as we know it today. This... was the Second Day.
    Seeing how the vastness of Space had grown so cold and empty since its creation, my Master thus began the birth of the World, and along with it vast amounts of Solar Systems, planets, suns and galaxies. Though Palkia took care of the rest, my Master ensured his Planet would be... the Best. This was the Third Day.
    Though the Planet was marvelous, it lacked life. Therefore, my Master created Groudon, to produce continents, Kyogre, to create massive seas, and Rayquaza, to produce the skies. The Trinity set forth and did their duties, and after the Planet became habitable, Mew was born to multiply and evolve into the Pokemon of today. That was when life on the planet took its first breath. The Fourth Day.
    My Master was pleased with the work of the Trinity, and with Mew. But though it was filled with the colors of greens, browns, whites and blues, my Master felt it still lacked enough... life. So, with his Magnificent Power, he created the Trainer race, so to give purpose to the Creatures evolved from Mew. The Trainers would "capture" the Creatures and train them. Not as foes, but as allies... or friends. With the coming of the Trainers, came three more beings: Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. The three taught the new Trainers the ways of willpower, emotion, and knowledge, and my Master was very pleased... The Fifth Day.
    The Trainer race was a fine one. But it still lacked in something... Though Goodness was abundant, there was not enough bad to even with the good. Therefore, this is where I came in, along with Cresselia, so that Evil and Goodness would be forever split evenly. I would be the Bringer of Terror, whilst Cresselia would be the Bringer of Peace. The Sixth Day.
    Upon the Seventh Day, my Master rested, as so much Creation had drained him... Thus, he resided in the Hall of Origin: the place where He first hatched.

All was well in his World. Evil was halved, and Goodness was halved, and the Trainers were doing what they were intended to do, as were the Creatures.

...However, upon the beginning of a new week, my Master dreamt of a vision: Eons from now, He was to be captured by one of his own created. A Trainer. Though Arceus loved his Trainers, He certainly was not fond of the idea of being caught by one of them. It would be like a Master tending to a servant, instead of the other way around.
    Frightened, my Master fled his Hall of Origin to the realm of Uxie, as He knew Uxie's knowledge was infinite. Uxie exclaimed that my Master's vision was true, but would not elaborate when, where, or why it would occur. Since then, my Master would take trips to Uxie... but the visits began to graudally fall back, as years began passing, then decades, centuries, millennia, eons... The threat fell along with my Master's fears, and He is rarely seen going to Uxie now...

I have kept my Vigilant Eyes over the land of Sinnoh for many, many years, and not once have I seen a Trainer plot the capturing of my Master... nor have I heard anything of the sort.
    Something tells me... that it is possible Team Rocket may lead to my Master's falling...

~~~

@5:48am

Sudden News...

I have received urgent news from the Kanto region... Apparently, Team Rocket has picked up suspicious activity... If I weren't so drained from last night's routine of NightMares, I'd gladly pay them a visit...

Rayquaza has gone missing.

This is what I have heard, from the gossip amongst the Drifloon and Drifblim. He disappeared... around the same time Team Rocket began their businesses in Hoenn. Groudon and Kyogre, both of whom have been slumbering, know little of this "activity," but wonder about Rayquaza's whereabouts... He has never left the Ozone Layer, except when he tires and goes to rest uptop his home of Sky Pillar. And even there, from the beaks of Wingull this has been heard, he is absent.

Rayquaza of the Trinity... For many long years, we have dueled one another, to test each other's strengths, to pinpoint one another's weaknesses, and to strive together to become stronger. Though our relationship is not as strong as the bond I... once had... with the Shadow Master, Rayquaza was always looking forward to my challenges, and I to his. Our battles would be held out at sea, far from the horizons of land and far from the eyes of Trainers. Only the Remoraid and Magikarp below, and the Wingull and wandering Drifloon above, would be our spectators...
    Though I have little interest in what Rayquaza may do in his spare time, I cannot help but wonder now where he is.

But, I needn't worry. How could a meager organization, consisted of corrupted Trainers no less, possibly capture the Sky High Pokemon? I've come face-to-face with Rayquaza's strength... He is not to be handled lightly.
    But what are the chances that perhaps he was not able to flee capture...? Only when I hear news of this, will I give Team Rocket more credit. In my eyes, they are as pathetic as the Trainers they've grown up with. They are nothing more than a splinter at my side, which I could pluck out so easily and throw away forever...

I will continue to keep an eye out for anything myself. Somehow, I feel as if these events aren't exclusively known by myself and the Creatures...

Quote from Muigi

• (Today's update. The one up there was supposed to be for yesterday, but... Yehh. :P )

Wednesday 06/08/2008

The Notice...

Team Rocket has continued their underground society of mischief. So long as they continue this, I fear our world will be in grave danger... because of something new that has occurred.

It was yester-day afternoon.
    A Trainer was stopping by the town of Celestic after walking through a fog... and being attacked. His Pokemon, though suffering little damage, where fatigued from the ambush and were sent to the Pokemon Center.

As the Boy strolled around town in his leisure time, he caught sight of something laying on the ground before the shrine -- the shrine dedicated to Celebi, from saving Sinnoh from the electric-ghost Rotom. (If you recall, I played out this story in an earlier entry...)
    The boy called for help, as the "something" turned out to be an elderly woman. It was the grandmother of Cynthia, Sinnoh's everlasting Championess. Receiving the call some half hour later, Cynthia immediately embarked to Snowpoint City, where her grandmother, grandfather, and sister awaited her with open arms.

...But before I get ahead of myself, it appeared, just before the Boy was attacked in the fog, Celestic Town had a little "visit" from an unknown group.

No one saw whom they were, but this is only known about them, and what they did before they left their mark:
    They reached Celestic Town before the Trainer Boy.
    Upon doing so, they instinctively went to the shrine dedicated to Celebi... and, using a small pocket knife, stuck a notice on the side of the Shrine.
    As they left, they attacked the wandering Trainer Boy, where he fled to Celestic Town to the Pokemon Center.
    Before doing so, however, the grandmother of Cynthia was about. She noticed the sign on the shrine, and fainted...

I have with me that fabled notice, as it has been marked in every major city in Sinnoh... I was able to get my hands on one as I saw it fluttering on the streets, carried by the winds... the winds of change...
    The notice goes as so:

"TO THE PEOPLE OF SINNOH
    WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR HEARTFELT GRATITUDE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HELPED US IN BECOMING THE ORGANIZATION WE ARE TODAY

WE WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE OUR INFULTRATION OF SINNOH
    AND SOON -- VERY SOON -- IT WILL BE RUNNING BY OUR LAWS
    AND UNDER OUR COMMAND

SINNOH HAS NOT BEEN THE ONLY TARGET.
    OUR OTHER SUPPORTERS -- NAMELY FROM THE KANTO REGION -- HAVE SPRUNG INTO BRINGING...
    THE END.

THE WORLD WILL BE CONQUERED BY US
    SO TASTE YOUR LAST MONTHS, WEEKS, DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES AND SECONDS OF FREEDOM WHILE YOU CAN

AS FORCES JOIN...
    YOUR WORLD WILL FALL

SIGNED,
    TEAM ROCKET
    TEAM AQUA
    TEAM MAGMA

THE CIPHER ORGANIZATION
    TEAM GO-ROCK SQUAD

AND, YOURS TRULY, SINNOH...
    TEAM GALACTIC

A BETTER WORLD, A BETTER FUTURE, FOR ALL.
    FIRST TIME, THEN SPACE, SHALL FALL.
    INTO THINE HANDS THE DEEDS SHALL REST,
    AND WITH POWER WILST THOU BE BLEST.

~TEAM GALACTIC"

...The Tour...
    When the She-Darkrai first arrived in Sinnoh, I recall going to my Master... where he showed me the Tour of Sinnoh, and introducing me to the She-Darkrai's residence. Before that, however, He summoned Space-Ruler Palkia and Time-Ruler Dialga into the Hall of Origin.
    Again, I saw the duo when Master Arceus told unto me the fate of the She-Darkrai...

Could this be the reason why the Space-Ruler and Time-Ruler have been seen more and more frequently with my Master?
    I had thought they were with him because of rumors started by the She-Darkrai, Giratina, and other Creatures...

Now, it seems, the Truth is becoming clear... They had not been summoned under such false grounds...

Could it be that my Master knew of this "Team Galactic," and had been discussing with the duo about them? And how their lives may very well be... in danger?

I sense Dark Times ahead for Our World... and though I have always wished for such a time as this, I cannot help but feel... something... more. I have grown attached to the Land of Sinnoh... It has been my home. And now, an organizaton sprouting out of the woodwork thinks it can bring Us to our knees...

They must be naive and foolish.
    I know the strength of Time-Ruler Dialga and Space-Ruler Palkia...

But...

What about Rayquaza of the Trinity? He disappeared... just before this notice...

Is it possible... he truly was captured?

Quote from Muigi

• Friday 08/08/2008 -- 2 days after "The Notice"

Birds and Beasts...

I cannot understand the cause for their actions... What they are plotting... must be something conjured by the most brilliant of minds.

The Legendary Beasts -- Raikou of the Thunder -- the Electric Monarch, Entei of the Flame -- the Volcanic Monarch, and Suicune of the Winds... the Water Monarch -- have vanished off the face of the planet...
    Though that truth is somewhat obscured, the fact remains the same: They have been found nowhere...

And they are not alone.

The Legendary Birds -- The Titan of Lightning, Zapdos; the Titan of Fire, Moltres; and the Titan of Ice, Articuno -- have, too, disappeared without so much as a single lead...
    The Pokecommunity is in an uproar. Master Arceus apparently knows not of their whereabouts, and any Creatures dwelling in the areas of the Legendary Beasts and Legendary Birds have been questioned, but nothing has come up. There is no strand of evidence that Team Rocket was responsible...

And as for the Sea's Great Guardian, Lugia, and the Rainbow Phoenix, Ho-oh, both remain oblivious to their respective factions' current residence. They have begun their divided searches for the Creatures they swore to Guard... A swearing millions of years in the making...

After the birth of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza, Lugia was manifested to be the sworn protector of the Sea. Though he has no relations to Kyogre and the Prince of the Sea, Manaphy, he does watch over them, and takes care of any... businesses... that would dare harm the Ocean.
    The Titans of Lightning, Fire and Ice -- Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno respectively -- were the first of their elements to exist, and Arceus was pleased with them. However, the Birds lacked the fighting power to face against the new Creatures developing... They needed to be guarded, as Arceus had grown fond of them. Therefore, the Sea's Great Guardian was assigned to them. And if the three Birds were to ever befall some terrible fate, the Sea's Great Guardian would restlessly search for their perpetrator... and deal justice if need be.

As Arceus was so pleased with Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, they were given "alter ego" Creatures -- Raikou, for Zapdos; Entei, for Moltres; and Suicune, for Articuno. And just as there was a Guardian for the Birds, there was a Guardian of the Beasts: Ho-oh. It had originally been created years earlier... A part of my story I overlooked at the birth of the world.

Ho-oh was made as a "covenant" between Arceus and the Trainers, so to never again wipe their minds clean for the evil deeds they had done (caused by the infection of Giratina), and to never again separate the Continents. Since then, Ho-oh has tirelessly flown around the world, bringing with it an undying rainbow. A sign of hope. A sign of peace. A sign of a promise long remembered, yet long forgotten...

Many more years passed, and the trio of Birds and Beasts grew together in harmony. Two towers were eventually erected for them to dwell in the Johto region. However, the Birds dared not leave their islands. Only Lugia took to its designated tower, and lived there for a long time.
    The other tower was where Ho-oh took to roost, along with the Beasts...

Then tragedy struck.
    I remember this day... so very clearly...

A fire engulfed Ho-oh's tower one night. How it started has always been a mystery to all of us... Not even my Master knows whom was the cause of it.
    As it was Night, the Beasts were asleep and heard not of the cracking flames, nor saw the licking fire fall upon them... They were engulfed in the flames. And only when it was too late did they attempt to flee...

I remember this Night so vividly... because it was the Night Ho-oh Cried.
    It echoed across the Ocean... Into the Heavens... Through Space itself... A Cry I remember so well. A Cry I will never forget.

It cried, as it had failed its mission. It had lived, but at a cost: It had been unable to protect the three it had sworn to risk its life for.

Lugia fled its tower, never to return. The incident had not only been burned into its memory, it also feared its life may as well be threatened, and the life of the Birds whom lived so far away... Lugia now resides under the currents of the Ocean, below the islands of the Birds, to forever keep an eye on them.

Ho-oh, however...

To atone for its failure, Ho-oh dived into the collapsing building... and was buried under the burning rubble, thought dead. But just as all hope seemed lost for the bird, it flew out of the flaming debris, shining brilliantly and flowing with power. It was then it unlocked its true potential: My Master had given Ho-oh the gift of the Phoenix: Resurrection. And with its power, it recreated the Beasts, only stronger.
    Since then, Ho-oh has forever taken to the sky, keeping its eye on the wandering Beasts, as they prowl about the continents of Johto and Kanto... restlessly, tirelessly...
    There are rumors that the tower that had not burned down was handed from Lugia to Ho-oh, and, on rare occasions, when four enchanted bells toll, Ho-oh had returned to rest on the tower...

It strikes me as odd as to how both the Birds and the Beasts could disappear so suddenly. I know not whether this is a foolish rumor, or a disheartened truth... Though the Birds are not as strong as I, they do hold enough power to ward off enemies, as do the Beasts...

I will keep thee informed on the happenings of Our World...

Quote from Muigi

• August 9, 2008 - Saturday

Destiny Betrayed...

As the Sun rises yet again on another day in Our World, an uncanny feeling of helplessness lingers in the morning air...

The Sea's Great Guardian, Lugia, and the Rainbow Phoenix, Ho-oh, have both gone missing.

Only a day after the Legendary Birds and Legendary Beasts' disappearances, both Guardians vanish without a trace.

How is this possible?
    It is... unspeakable. To think of the Legendary Creatures as captured... It is unheard of.
    What fate has befallen them?

Could this really be the work of Team Rocket? How many more of us will they swallow into their ambitious scheme?
    My Master has informed us Creatures yester-night... This was indeed the work of Team Rocket, and those accompanying them. Though my Master cannot elaborate on what they could possibly be cooking up, He knows it most certainly is a recipe for the World's oncoming disaster.

...However... my Master also says that the Teams at work are beginning to quiet down again. Ever since Ho-oh and Lugia's captures, they began their underground operations again... There are no clues as to what they are planning next.

And to think, this entire time, the Trainers remain completely clueless.
    Such stupid creatures.

Before, I did not think of the message of Team Galactic... Sinnoh's "Team"... as very threatening in the least. One might say it was amusingly pathetic. No one posts bulletins of a hostile takeover, let alone tell the world whom is going to be responsible.
    And yet... because of this doubt, I have let slip through my fingers an undeniably crooked-minded organization. In all my years of NightMare travels, not once have I crossed such Dark Minded fiends.
    I have tested many Imaginations, manipulated countless Dreams, released thousands, millions, of Bad Dreams... and not once did I so much as feel any hostility towards me from the aura that surrounds the Trainers... They all felt so fickle and benevolent... No evil tainted their Hearts. None that I could sense.

I... coveted... such goodness, I suppose.
    It meant that the Trainers were not an enemy... They would not think of rising up like they did in the past.
    They felt so feeble that it satisfied my hunger... like an older child versus a younger one. You could tease them, yet feel no shame with it, as in my case they knew not who tormented them... I could push them into Darkness, and scoff them from afar. They could not reach me. They never could...
    I took such delightful moments for granted.

Now I have this to deal with.
    Trainers will have no need of me anymore... As the Organizations consisting of Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Go-Rock, Galactic and Cipher dominate the land and enslave their own populous, the Trainers and their Creatures will suffer terrifying NightMares without my aide... just as they suffered in ancient times.

Unfortunately for the World, I have my own duties to attend to...
    As of now, things remain quiet as they once did. Under our noses, the Teams work... doing deeds that will most surely bring an end to civilization.

I am the Prince of Darkness, the Bringer of Terror, the Manipulator of Dreams... As the World begins to unwarily crumble apart, I stand here, simply doing my destiny... doing what I was intended to do. Yet, I feel an urgency to put an end to these rogue Trainer's plans...

But how can one do something... they were not designed to ever do?

Quote from Muigi

• August 12, 2008 - Tuesday

A Quick Note...

Drowsiness envelopes my senses... I am exhausted to-night...

The Teams have grown silent. There has not been a stir from them for days now. Whatever they have done with the Birds, Beasts, Guardians and Rayquaza... not a soul knows but them.

However, though no news has passed the lips of any other Creature nor Trainer of the Teams' activities, I continue to monitor our Sinnoh... The threat of Team Galactic may lie hidden and still, but we all know they are at work...

Farewell.

Quote from Muigi

• August 13, 2008 - Wednesday

My NightMare...

I suppose this is what I rightfully deserve.

I sleep during the Daytime... Only when there is an urgent call from my Master, or havoc has ravaged the Lands, do I ever awaken.
    But this morning, I am troubled by a new force... My own Dreams.

I... Was it because I brought up the subject merely a week ago? Has my Manevolent Mind truly become so prone to weakness?

I am the Prince of Darkness, yet I... somehow... suffer from a NightMare. How... could this happen...

It was of the She-Darkrai...

I was in a Dark Void, created in my NightMarish Realm. It is my place of solitude, to seclude me from the World for those few hours I have of rest. It is where I recollect my Dark Spirit, so that I may continue my duties come the Night.
    I never Dream there, nor do I suffer a Bad Dream of any sort. I only meditate.

But...

In some bizarre turn of events, I allowed my Mind to wander long enough for me to manifest my Darkest Desire... And whom else to appear?
    How could I have not known what would await me? I knew better... I knew... yet I denied it.
    I say the Trainers and their Insignificant Creatures are the foolish ones... as they escape reality to a place where they can find some temporary Peace. From personal experiences in my ancient past, I was never in the least fond of Dreams. They were simply the Imagination at work... You follow false hopes, chase false dreams, and live in a false world. And when you awaken, it only leaves you wondering how the Real World is nothing like your Dreams.
    Now, it seems, I am on the same level as those Trainers...

I remember... so clearly now...
    The She-Darkrai... She beckoned me into the Darkness... I could hear her cries, her pleas... She wept, yet shed no tears. She approached me, but only became more distant... She was so close, yet so far... so far away.
    I remember... She said, "I love thee, Darkrai. I always have, since the day I first met thee... Please... Do not forget the days we were together."
    As she stretched out her hand, she placed the other over her chest, to where her Dark Heart lay, and tears finally fell from her eyes... "Darkrai... Please... Help me... It hurts..."
    I had remained motionless. But I recall... the tears falling from my eyes. Tears of despair, tears of blood.
    And as she disappeared into the Darkness from whence she came, I blacked out into my own Void.

And here is where I stand now.
    I must... forget her... After one year, I thought I had finally grown stronger, as I once was. I could let go of her memory, release myself from her prison. She had been nothing more than an illusion, created by my Master. Nothing we did had been real. Nothing we shared had been real...

Now I understand that nothing can ever replace her memory.
    And that I will never be the same as I once was... again.

Quote from Muigi

• August 15, 2008 - Friday

The Return...

As it is said, time reveals. What it blesses us with, not even my Master could guess. Even the Oracle himself, Uxie, has times where his visions are distorted by changes in the fickle threads of fate...

Team Rocket is quiet.
    Team Galactic is quiet.
    Team Aqua, Magma, the Go-Rock Squad, Cipher... All of them have remained as silent as the Dead. But why do I bring up these organizations if no activity is to be mentioned?
    Because there is activity to be mentioned.

Ho-oh has returned.

Upon completing my nightly routines, I was met on my fair Newmoon by a group of wandering Drifloon and Drifblim. These Messengers were the bringers of news... and only when it was of utmost importance would they trouble me before I slept.
    They told of some disturbances in the Orre region... where, supposedly, the Cipher organization had taken root. And shortly after those brief interruptions, the Rainbow Phoenix, Ho-oh, flew off the top of Mt. Battle -- Orre's hotspot for Pokemon battles.
    Ho-oh flew for miles, emerging during the morning hours, and reaching its homeland of Johto by nightfall. By then, it was exhausted and hysterical... It was said Ho-oh spoke of "unspeakable tortures" that Lugia, the Birds, and the Beasts were enduring in the Orre region...

Ho-oh had been captured as it was flying near the ocean. From what it said, it had been grabbed "by a massive mechanical hand" rising from the ocean depths. Ho-oh's attacks were easily deflected by the hand's awesome defenses, and the giant bird was eventually going to be sucked into the ocean with the hand... that is, until a large submarine floated from the depths to the surface. Ho-oh was inevitably last seen being plucked out of the sky and tucked into the submarine.

In there, as it was said, Ho-oh was drugged and strapped down, so to prevent any damage to the innards of the submersible. In a neighboring room was Lugia, whom stated that he had been caught while swimming near the Whirl Islands of Johto.
    After some hours, the two drugged Creatures were dragged out of the sub and brought into a warehouse in Orre... where they were immediately greeted by dozens of labcoat-wearing scientists, and other members of the Cipher organization.
    It was when the two were being rolled away in separate cages that Ho-oh last saw Lugia...

The days passed slowly. Excrutiatingly slowly. Every morning was a nightmare; every night was a nightmare. From the way it was described, it sounded very similar to a Bad Dream I once gave an Insignificant...
    Ho-oh was battered with words, beaten with fists and blunt-inflicting weapons, and nearly brainwashed. It was told how of little importance it was, how its purpose was to serve Trainers, and how it would be beaten -- daily -- until it gave in to the command of "Master Greevil".
    Have your heart turn black...
    Go against those who oppress you...
    Why don't you fight back, you pathetic excuse of a Guardian...

These are but a few quotes I remember the Messengers had quoted themselves.

On one particular day, as the dawn was beginning to rise, and Ho-oh's tortures were about to begin again, there was a... "disturbance" from within the building. A rogue member of the organization had turned against the others. From what it was heard, the member "destroyed one vital machine and stole another". In the process, he released the captive Ho-oh, whom flew out of the hideaway located near the summit of Mt. Battle in a hidden cave... Ho-oh knows not of that member whom saved it, but blesses the Trainer for doing so. Unfortunately, Lugia, the three Birds and the three Beasts remain captive...

This is all I have been told, and nothing has been omitted.
    And if what Ho-oh says is entirely true, which I would not doubt in the least from such a noble Creature, then the Pokemon race as a whole will be the first to suffer at the hands of these new oppressors...

Quote from Muigi