• Well... I've had three birds (all of whom were adopted from the wild), a hermit crab, a hamster, a cat and a dog... Note, had.

The first bird was a baby. It died some time later after we got it. We still don't know how, though my mom found a spider in the box it was in... :(
    The second was blind, so it didn't last long, unfortunately...
    And the third, we let that one go after we tended to it, thank goodness.

The hermit crab ran away as we let it on our porch... You see, our screen door had a small crack on the bottom. So. What he did was actually escape out of his shell and ran off into the backyard.
    Ironically, that same morning, my mum mowed the backyard before she learned it had run away... XD

Our hamster lasted for a few years. His wheel, I miss the sound of that running. He died a Sunday morning. I met him before we went to church, he was doing okay... I went back to him about an hour or two later, he had passed. I have to admit, it was heartbreaking. :(

Our cat, we had him for a while. He was a stray, was extremely undernourished/skinny, and had this vertical scar on his forehead. So, we took him in. (Actually, my mum and sis did... Found him as they were walking off somewhere. I wasn't there at the time, though.)
    Not sure what happened to him. He disappeared a few months ago... We'd rather think he is cheating on us with another family than anything else. :P

And our dog... Ah, did I love Crystal. She was our first official pet. Got her in Okinawa some years back... Actually, she found my dad outside church. He noticed her, she noticed him, then she just runs up to him and starts licking him to death. Like love at first sight, heh.
    Then, some years ago, we left her at our grandparents' place in New Mexico, as she had more room to roam there than where we live now. She's still alive right now, though. All I know is, when we went back to see them/her the following year, boy did she gain some pounds! XD

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Since before I was born, my parents had a cat. Her name was Kona Bean. For a while, we had her sister, Vanilla Bean, but she'd always run away to a certain house. Eventually we just let her stay there and we were left with Kona.

My brother got a goldfish for completing kindergarten. It came in a bowl, but its instructions told us to move it to a tank within the week. The day we moved it to the tank, it stopped eating. XD

Then my mom spontaneously decided to get us hamsters. We named the boy Sparky and the girl Hamtaro (yes, after the show, and yes, she looked like Hamtaro). Unfortunately, the people working at the pet store couldn't tell us their genders, so we put them in the same cage. Which resulted in many little baby hamsters. Ten, to be exact, and all in the wheel of the cage. It was gross, because the cage needed cleaning that day, and you aren't supposed to touch baby hamsters in their first week or the mom eats them or something. Eventually they grew up and we gave away all but two. They were named Sparky Jr. and Rover. Sparky Jr. died first, and Rover died a few days later. Sparky stayed alive for a few more months, and Hamtaro a few weeks after him.

Then we got a dog named Ed. He came from a lab rescue program, even though it was clear he was not all lab. They told us he was a year old, but the vet told us he was anywhere between four and six years old. His hair turned white within that week. XD
    The cat, upon seeing him, slapped him across the face. From then on, they would have little skirmishes, but nothing more.

One day, Ed was in the yard without a leash, and so was Kona. He started barking at her and chasing her around, but we let it go. At some point the cat jumped onto the fence and then to the neighbor's yard. I was watching Ed, and he somehow jumped the six foot fence in one jump. I yelled to my dad, who didn't believe me at first, and he hopped the fence and tried to stop them. But, unfortunately, he was a little too late. Ed killed the cat. :[

But now we still have Ed, our adorable little quirky dog who likes people more than animals. He's a sweetie, despite killing the cat, and a lazy dog, too. I'll post a picture late. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Well, it would be to much trouble to go into the pets we had long ago, so I'll talk about the more recent ones.

Beeger. That's the name of the cat my sister used to own. Actually her name was Dutchess, but my mom give most of our pets strange nicknames. XD Anyway, we had her FOREVER, and she got SOO fat. XD She'd eat anything EXCEPT coffee. =P But then my mom married my stepdad and he had like, 4 stray cats. XP The strays were Peanut, Leo, Nick, and I can't remember the name of the other one. So Beeger, Peanut, Leo, and the others got along pretty well, but eventually they all went crazy and we had to put them down. V_V

My stepdad also had three stray dogs. Max, Cookie, and Magie. My sis got a new kitten after we put Beeger down, but Sam and Cookie killed it. They were old, and they killed her cat, so we put them down. Shortly before we put them down Cookie attacked Magie, and she had to get stitches. Another reason to put her down. Also before we put down Max and Cookie I got MY dog, Goliath.

I got Goliath from some friends of ours. They were quite poor and couldn't support him, so they gave him to us. He was under-fed and very skinny. So we got him some Ukinuba (sp?) Dog Food, and he grew to normal dog size, and got fat, a little too fat. =P So now he's still with me! =D I love him soo much. =)

Sometime after I got Goliath, my sis got a new cat, Shadow. She's mostly a very dark grey. We still have her too. =P My moms nickname her her is Pookie. XD

THEN we got Pete. A GIRL dog. Yes, my dads new dog. Anyway, we found her at the local store and she was soo tiny. =P She was free so we got her for my dad since he didn't have Max or Cookie any more (though he still has Magie). Anyways, she was really little when we got her, but she grew SO fats. XD So what's my moms nickname for her? Mud-Puppy. BUT one combined those two words and came up with Muppy. Why Mud-Puppy? She LOVES to play in mud. XD

I will tell you about my sisters long-gone fish. XD OK, so my sis had a several fish when she was little. I was younger so I did some strange things. XD I put just about EVERYTHING in the fish tank. XD Most memorable is the Play-Dough... =P Anyway all but one of her fish slowly died off. HOWEVER, only one fish survived everything I put in the tank, only to just die out of the blue. XD

Well, that's pretty much it. =P

• we had lots of pets when i was 5 : cat, dog, snake, parrot, 2 finches, turtle, water turtle, and a hamster!!!!!

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• I don't intend on putting pictures of them but I have about 12 cats. I remember one of my favorites though was our calico cat named kally. She was the one who kept our cats with us, always having babies.

Then Garfield, he was chubby just like the cartoon cat and he was orange too. Now we have a stray at our house who is scared of us but he still stays and eats all the same. He's sick too which I think is sad.

We have a hamster named Sugar. She's a year and close to another year, (not quite sure), old. We had a hamster that my little cousin named Bridgey. She ended up killing Bridgey by putting a hair clip on him.

We had a dog named Puddles. He got very sick and ended up dying during the winter. Now we have a dog named Sasha and we've had her for about a year and a half. We got her when she was a puppy. She doesn't stay in the yard if you let her off her leash outside though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.