Severe inactivity

• I'm not leaving, but as some of you may of noticed I'm not very active anymore, i feel that this forum is really uncomfortable, and that its just not for me, however I will stay but my activity will drop, even worse from here, I'm not deserting any of you, and i have very few problems with the members here, the problems that i do have however: That I'm replaceable, I don't like that, even though i had almost a thousand posts and was a very active member, when i returned i was treated like a newb to the forum, and that just pisses me off, so as I've said I will remain, however I won't be very active.

Regards - HMS.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• No thats not what i meant, what i meant, is when i returned the actions of the people, sure some were happy, but i was still treated like i just came here, and like i was some spammer, what i was trying to say was that there were certain people here that were to caught up in there own lifes and were too damn stubborn to realize... Never mind, what I'm trying to say is that It's just really uncomfortable here.

• I'd recommend to stay. You simply must earn their respect again, like I have to.
    It's actually a matter of patience, however, on the other side, considering that you're being treated awfully because of your lower post count -- I know you've had approximately around 600 posts -- is extremely immature, even in my eyes. In fact, I personally would demand from the Administrator to give back your previous post count. It's possible, if you didn't know that yet.

• I'd recommend to stay. You simply must earn their respect again, like I have to.
    It's actually a matter of patience, however, on the other side, considering that you're being treated awfully because of your lower post count -- I know you've had approximately around 600 posts -- is extremely immature, even in my eyes. In fact, I personally would demand from the Administrator to give back your previous post count. It's possible, if you didn't know that yet.

Hey thanks, but Yeah I'm staying its just that i may not be active. And i have demanded, but its been shot down Because shrukan has some anger towards me.

• Hey thanks, but Yeah I'm staying its just that i may not be active. And i have demanded, but its been shot down Because shrukan has some anger towards me.

I don't show anger to you, but I have to make decisions and what not. I'm not sure to give back your post count the fact that you yourself got your account deleted by request.

*drags in Aronath*

• Answer me this; What makes you think you get special privileges to get your post count back? I deleted my account, I had to earn mine back. Hector deleted his, He had to get his back. Learn to be content with what you have; No one gets special treatment here otherwise we have to give it to everyone else.

• Thats not the point, The point is that if we give you your post count back we might as well give Hector his back, might as well give me mine back; etc. It's all about fairness, if you do it for one man you have to do it for another. I don't want to see here all night putting up post counts again, as that would have to happen if your count was returned.

• Thats not easy, and thats no problem to you, shrukan what if your post count was taken, would you go through the whole trouble of getting it back or just set it to whatever you wanted, and be truthful because i know the answer.

• Thats not easy, and thats no problem to you, shrukan what if your post count was taken, would you go through the whole trouble of getting it back or just set it to whatever you wanted, and be truthful because i know the answer.

I can't delete my account here.

And if I lost all my posts because I requested my account to be deleted, then I would have gotten them back. If I got my account deleted by a power hungry mod, then I wouldn't show back.

• Look HMS; you really gotta watch it. Just because something doesn't go your way doesn't mean you pull out all stops and go crazy nagging at us.

• Oi, you guys still didn't listen to me earlier, you still attack him about his account being deleted and ignore what happened to Hector and mortuaries. Whatever, it's clear that you are adamant on making sure he stays with a low post count for whatever reason.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oi, you guys still didn't listen to me earlier, you still attack him about his account being deleted and ignore what happened to Hector and mortuaries. Whatever, it's clear that you are adamant on making sure he stays with a low post count for whatever reason.

I've had it with you. What happens in the past stays in the past right now!