Posts by zeypherlink

things like this are only wrong because of what society tells us to think. when you walk on grass for example, you are killing millions of tiny incects, and yet thats not immoral. and if you say that its totally different, then its only because that society tells us to not care about that. murder=murder...just thought that id point that out...

anyways i think that you should be able to do this, especially if its going to stemcells, which can save millions of lives. why not? if youre religious then you know that jesus sacraficed his life to save billions of people...

so yeah. also think of this: a girl gets raped and she gets pregnant, and she doesnt want the baby. it should be 100% up to the mother if they want to do this.

Wow i typed all that on my Wii...

Feirce Deity Link in america my Cuccoish friend
    anyways i gave it a 9/10...the only game that has gotten a 10/10 for me is OoT...

Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

you dont have to.. just a good alternative.

*sighs* theres not a single weapon that you are sussposed to use to kill Dark Link with. He has the same # of HP as you do when you enter the room, and he blocks your attacks if you Z-target. You're sussposed to go in their w/low HP(if you're good at least)and youre not sussposed to fight him w/Z-targeting...

anyways this is a little off-topic, so i apologize...

iam 6' and i weigh 143 pounds...mostly muscle cuz i play football and i have to run and work out all of the time...but hey Twistkill for some reason i always imagined you as some big buff guy that has a whole bunch of guns for some reason...dont know why...i think its because of your god of war stuff...but thats i little off-topic i guess...

I voted for Ocarina of Time becasue *SPOILER WARNING LOL* it has ganon(dorf) being sealed away into the dark world for the very first time(timeline-wise) and then it shows link and zelda together then link goes back in time so hes a kid again and then navi flys away and the music is kinda "epic" i guess at that part...*END SPOILER LOL*

Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

I thought that maybe Dark Link wouild be cool, even though hes only a miniboss.

lol has anyone here beaten AoL? Dark Link(or shadow link rather, but its pretty much the same thing)is the final boss of AoL...

Anyway i think i would be Dark Links becasue he looks awesome...