Abortion

• This thought makes me sick to my stomach, i think of it as murder and a cruel way to get rid of a child, a less brutal way would be adoption. not only do they use acid to kill the baby, they chop it up so that it will come out easier, this thought makes me angry and sad. Anyone else agree?

• What makes it worse is that there's little we can do. It's all "Freedom of speech" and "Free will" around here. Those [idiots] take the Constitution SO ******* LITERALLY, it pisses me off to no end. And they always seem to win. Son of a... gun.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

What makes it worse is that there's little we can do. It's all "Freedom of speech" and "Free will" around here. Those [idiots] take the Constitution SO ******* LITERALLY, it pisses me off to no end. And they always seem to win. Son of a... gun.

I don't like America forthat. We lie. There is no freedom here. Nothing even close to it!

• Quote from Shrukan

I don't like America forthat. We lie. There is no freedom here. Nothing even close to it!

Yeah i know, its just a false way to get everyone to quit complaining, i hate it.

• I think abortion is wrong. People should deal with the consequences of their actions as in unprotected sex and other actions. If they are at a young age TOO BAD! they should be made to accept the consequences or if disgustingly young adoption. In the case of rape, the child should be put up for adoption for a sterile or other loving families.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Exactly, if there going to have sex in the first place without protection than its there own fault.

• Yea true they should go for adoption, but Im not against it or for it because I dont really care about it

• You do realize that when they do that, there actually killing a baby, its no different than a 1-2 year old baby getting abducted and killed.

• Okay, this whole topic pisses me off. Stop making controversial topics, it gets people arguing. I have wayyy different opinions than you guys, so I won't share them. But doing this shit makes you guys no different than the stupid "Americans" who do stupid shit. This topic is just gay. We need a no controversial topics rule. This is just dumb >_>

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Okay, this whole topic pisses me off. Stop making controversial topics, it gets people arguing. I have wayyy different opinions than you guys, so I won't share them. But doing this s*** makes you guys no different than the stupid "Americans" who do stupid s***. This topic is just gay. We need a no controversial topics rule. This is just dumb >_>

PISS OFF! This is for serious topics, look at the description. Dont post here if your not going to contribute. And I am american, thanks for calling me stupid.

• No, I'm not going to piss off. I'd insult you if I had the chance, but this is just stupid. I'm an American too, and I wasn't the one who originally called Americans stupid. Please, stop insulting me, you're breaking the freakin rules.

• I'm not insulting you,I'm not trying to start a flame war here, All I'm saying is that this is for controversial topics, and that i hope that everyone can be mature enough to post without problems.

• Ok Look Triforce Master, this is for serious discussion only and nothing else.

Okay, this whole topic pisses me off. Stop making controversial topics, it gets people arguing. I have wayyy different opinions than you guys, so I won't share them. But doing this s*** makes you guys no different than the stupid "Americans" who do stupid s***. This topic is just gay. We need a no controversial topics rule. This is just dumb >_>

This is what the Serious discussion part of the forums are about! Arguments! And nothing like "OMG!!!! COKE OR PEPSI POLL! =D!!!!!"

Listen back off, just state your opinion and you are fine.

• Adoption is a simpler and much more humane alternative to abortion: All the woman is required to do is to say that she does not want ownership of the baby and therefore wants it to be an adoptee. For one, this already gives the baby another chance to exist as a human in this world rather than to be mutilated mercilessly, and this still offers the same outcome as aborting does.

And, while I'm at it, adoption shouldn't even come up as an issue either. When a woman gets pregnant, she is taking responsibility for that baby's life, and she must not go through anything to get rid of it - she chose to have sex, and she chose to accept whatever consequences arise during and after the intercourse. The only exception to this is if the woman is, unfortunately, raped.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I would say that abortions can be acceptable only by the will of the mother. It's her decision in the end, and it may be immoral, but I think mothers should have the choice. They'd probably go to a good cause (Stem Cell Research), anyway.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

I would say that abortions can be acceptable only by the will of the mother. It's her decision in the end, and it may be immoral, but I think mothers should have the choice. They'd probably go to a good cause (Stem Cell Research), anyway.

I dont think they should have the choice, its murder in a way that people made justified.

• things like this are only wrong because of what society tells us to think. when you walk on grass for example, you are killing millions of tiny incects, and yet thats not immoral. and if you say that its totally different, then its only because that society tells us to not care about that. murder=murder...just thought that id point that out...

anyways i think that you should be able to do this, especially if its going to stemcells, which can save millions of lives. why not? if youre religious then you know that jesus sacraficed his life to save billions of people...

so yeah. also think of this: a girl gets raped and she gets pregnant, and she doesnt want the baby. it should be 100% up to the mother if they want to do this.

Wow i typed all that on my Wii...

• Quote from zeypher

things like this are only wrong because of what society tells us to think. when you walk on grass for example, you are killing millions of tiny incects, and yet thats not immoral. and if you say that its totally different, then its only because that society tells us to not care about that. murder=murder...just thought that id point that out...

anyways i think that you should be able to do this, especially if its going to stemcells, which can save millions of lives. why not? if youre religious then you know that jesus sacraficed his life to save billions of people...

so yeah. also think of this: a girl gets raped and she gets pregnant, and she doesnt want the baby. it should be 100% up to the mother if they want to do this.

The main reason behind the immoral issue surrounding abortion is that it's actually legalized murder, not because "if you say that its totally different, then its only because that society tells us to not care about that.". Your example with the insects being killed every time you walk on grass is hardly worth the life of a baby that can have a chance to grow up as a full-fledged human being on this earth. Those insects most likely do not live much longer than a day, maybe a week if they are fortunate. I do see why you chose to make that point, however.

Jesus sacrificed his life for us, that is true. However, he rose from the dead on the following Sunday. Also, he wasn't exactly a normal human...

Yes, it is indeed up to the mother to decide whether or not she wants the baby, but the method utilized to go through with disowning the baby should not be abortion, because there are better and most likely cheaper alternatives such as adoption.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from TwistKill

Jesus sacrificed his life for us, that is true. However, he rose from the dead on the following Sunday. Also, he wasn't exactly a normal human...

Please don't turn this into a religious debate XD You really don't want to see me when I rant about that...

You celebrate the day you were born, not the day you were conceived. You aren't considered a child let alone a citizen until you are born. You must be born to even be conscious.

I understand your point in that they have the potential to be people.

If an abortion takes place the fetus goes to a good cause; Stem Cell Research. This research is going to be able to cure diseases such as Diabetes, Parkinson's... Alzheimer's... The cost of 1,000 lives of future babies doesn't matter anymore when the lives of over 1 million people worldwide are at stake... not to mention in the future... it will prove invaluable and people who don't let abortions happen are saving 1,000 lives that don't exist yet but killing over a million presently and more in the future...

I have considered the fact many times that killing a fetus is killing a human... I know it is, I can't deny it. But when I think of it in like the above paragraph, it seems... better...

And it's the mother's business anyway. No one else should really interfere...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.