Posts by Twistkill

I am 13.
    I was born September 2nd 1994 in a hospital in Las Vegas Nevada. :/

I'm sorry but I found that a little offensive.
    Is it really that weird to sleep with stuffed animals?

At your age, I'd say that it is weird, because it is typically something that most people grow out of before they turn 9. It's nothing against you personally, it's simply common knowledge that stuffed animals are generally associated with much younger people. There is actually a law that people need to be at least 13 years of age before joining the forum, and I made a logical connection between that law and your posting of this topic... I digress. Enjoy your stuffed animals.

Thanks for all this help guys, really, it is hleping me alot. :glare:

First off, I have no damn idea how to save it to GIMP.

So you're going to sarcastically make a remark about how we did not help you effectively enough and then expect help from us afterwards? :|

When you have the animation made, in GIMP, go to File and "Save Image As" or whatever is closest to it. Then, on that little pop-up screen that shows, it asks you where you want to save it and what you wish to name it, as well as the file type. Select the location that you want, the name that you want, but near the bottom, there should be a little area that says "filetype:" and then a drop-down menu. Select .gif from the drop down menu and hit Save. Now upload it whatever image host you use as normal.

I do, do that.

But, I save it to paint after I've made the animation, then upload it on imageshack.

Is saving it to paint screwing up the animataion?

Indeed it is... you have found the problem. Why are you saving it to paint afterwards in the first place? There is no need, you can save it directly through GIMP anyway.

What file type are you saving it as? When you're at the saving image screen, change the file extension to .gif first, then upload it anywhere and it should animate properly.

In the first place, the point of life doesn't involve religion. Aside of the fact that several people amongst us are actually still atheists.

Now you've contradicted yourself. You first claim that your statement is subjective, then you proceed to make a remark that should apply to a global, world-wide view, outside of our own perception. A religion is definitely one of the factors in the purpose of someone's life, if they choose to be a part of one. In fact, that is one of the primary concerns of religion in the first place.

Secondly, seeing as you're not quite agreeing with the fact that everything will be utterly meaningless if all progress will be gone, I'll have to counter-attack with the "If the universe wasn't, the fact that it can behave in such a way that it appears to do so is rather absurd, in the same way as saying a non-moving object can achieve motion without being acted upon by a force" argument.

Due to your viewpoint, how about you then try to make the best out of your life while you still have the chance to? I suppose if someone promised to end your life right at this moment you would be quite indifferent to the situation...

I do realize, however, that humanity merely demands us to work for society and contribute ourselves to it as well. But...

Essentially, the Charles Darwin theory is actually appropriate for this.

If we die now, or either after 1.000.000 years, what is the actual difference? All progress throughout the years have been entirely lost, leaving the precise point of life meaningless.

Again, please read my statement above. You are attempting to justify your opinion through a morbid outlook on the future of humanity rather than focusing on your own existance first. You apparently would not care if you were obese, living at the poverty level, with parents that beat you everyday, because someone who has a mansion, a slew of women, and is free to live how he chooses is living pointlessly anyway.

And you're forcing me to use the counter argument that life evolved to suit the universe, not vice-versa.

I don't see how this is in any way relevant to what I stated.

Your mindset is what is defined as nihilism... I completely disagree with you, on that note. "Proving you wrong" is something rather arduous, if not impossible, due to aforementioned subjectivity, so I do not quite understand what discussion you are attempting to begin here other than sharing of viewpoints.

Life, at least to me, is a test for us. God wants to see what actions we follow through with on earth, and the choice is presented to us to either accept him or not... this is needed in order to determine our eternal resting place.

Hylian Knight creatively devised his own language some time ago called "Relosc", which he also posted a thread for. He has now rewritten it, and it is called "Soumasian". Soumasian is not meant to be read out loud, so the purpose of this thread is for anyone to ask what a particular word means in that language.

It is always required to warrant a decent post.

Using your reasoning, I guess these posts should be considered incompetent and be deleted because they are spam:

http://forsakenlegend.net/forum/showpost…759&postcount=3
    http://forsakenlegend.net/forum/showpost…43&postcount=16
    Half of the posts in this thread are one-liners, I guess we should clean that up as well!

Oh, hypocrisy is fun:
    http://forsakenlegend.net/forum/showpost…8&postcount=773
    http://forsakenlegend.net/forum/showpost…367&postcount=6
    http://forsakenlegend.net/forum/showpost…08&postcount=10

Furthermore:

Secondly, no. Your second statement is utterly based on self-devised crap.

Self-devised, yeah. I've noticed that your behavior has become suddenly bordering narcissistic and "powerful" once you received your precious position. Also, I do believe you have admitted to not giving a shit about the members here, only in increasing FL's reputation (Clicky), when in fact you have also stated that you are not a heartless robot administrator right here... oh, it's in this very thread. How convenient. :)

Are you going to make up your mind yet, or are you going to continue to be a deceiving person?

Partially. But I would highly doubt whether there can actually be discussed intensively about that.

Personally, I consider one-liners as spam. Whether you like it or not, Twistkill. And no, that's not being ignorant in this current issue at all.

I never stated that you were being ignorant on the issue, I said you were ignoring anything contained inside the message based on your predisposition to one-line messages. I agree that the actual content of a post is sometimes required to be substantial enough to warrant a good discussion, it just appeared that you were flexing your Administrator muscles pretentiously based on your newfound position.