Eternal Hyrule X-Treme Kombat!

• *Jumps away before explosion*

*Fires a Dark Arrow at DC*

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• *uses dins fire then fires an arrow through the fire to make a fire arrow at DL*

I could never get the fire arrows

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *Dodges bombs and tells Din, Nayru, and Farore to kill them.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• *Punches shrukan in the face and kicks her in the stomach*
    hahaha!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *Throws King Zora at Shrukan*

*King Zora sits on Shrukan*

LOL XD

phanlinksig.png

• ARENA CHANGE!!!

Sea Of Feirce Waters

*Steals Twistkill's boat and paddles away*

phanlinksig.png

• Grrrrrrrr.....Now you've made me mad!

Nindori Spell! Vanish!

*DL Dissappears*

*mutters a reappering spell*

Nindori Spell! Reappear!

*kicks MA in the back, and makes him fall of the ship*

*he is now fighting agaisnt the raging waters, As he slowly dies*

phanlinksig.png

• *Brings MA on the ship*I want this battle to be long!*Kicks DL in the stomach and throws MA across the deck and then stomps on him*hahaha!*disappears and then reappears above DL and kicks him in the jaw*whoo!I'm on fire!*disappears and then reappears above MA,kicks him in the leg,and punches him in the face*Well it apparently isn't going to be long anyway.

• *fades away*

Ahahahaahaaa!!! You haven't seen the last of me!!!!!

*Just before GoZ punced MA in the face, DL then reappered and cloned himself into four*

*Pushes GoZ to the ground*

*Takes sowrd and slashes his neck*

*then a clone of me stabs him in the back*

phanlinksig.png

• You bas *dies*hahahahaha*godly powers revive me*Let's see how you like this,summon,Ifrit!*uses hells fire*Leviathan!*uses tsunami*Asura!*heals my magic and health*now take this*disappears in a flash and slashes DL's legs*hahaha*flips up in the air and stabs DL in the head*

• *fades away*

*one other clone appears in my place to deal with GoZ*

phanlinksig.png

• *summons leviathan to make a whirlpool*Are you better off in the water now?*deals with the clone and leaves MA to die as I search for DL*

• *Summons a legion of redeads!*"You!Prepare to die!"*multiplys himself,kicks up spiff,smashes his face four time while in the air,and holds a sword to the ground as he falls**Redeads feast on his flesh*"Do not defy me!"