• I think its pretty good. Really easy and sort game, can beat it in around 2-4 hours. I like the hidden items like the mirror shield and the bottles, there always fun to find, and all the best weapons. But i just wish that when you drink the potion from one of those 3 girls the suit colour would stay longer.

Holder of the Triforce of Courage<br />

• In my case it would not only be chicks. But let's not go that far... :0_o Anyway, I enjoy TMC a lot more than any of the other recent games. In my opinion, none of the games released between LA and TMC are good in Zelda standard. But TMC is different. It feels so magical and I LOVE kinstone fusing, and the Picori is one of my favourite races.

• i HATED this game. i thought it was pure garbage. fusing kinstones *while it might be a sorta cool feature* was fairly pointless. i dont want extra rupees. i want good stuff like super head explodey *LOL* or at least a cape that makes you invincable for a time or something other than the dreaded MORE KINSTONES or RUPEES! UGH! and the fact that you have to travel all the way acoss the universe in order to get the stupid chest...well, thats just annoying.

and direction? just how on EARTH do i get from point A to point B without going through a major hassle to figure out who im supposed to talk to next? i do like that they kept our birdy friend though. hes Da Bomb.

on a scale of 1 to ten this game gets a 5. its not complete utter garbage but it aint no link to the past either.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• i HATED this game. i thought it was pure garbage. fusing kinstones *while it might be a sorta cool feature* was fairly pointless. i dont want extra rupees. i want good stuff like super head explodey *LOL* or at least a cape that makes you invincable for a time or something other than the dreaded MORE KINSTONES or RUPEES! UGH! and the fact that you have to travel all the way acoss the universe in order to get the stupid chest...well, thats just annoying.

and direction? just how on EARTH do i get from point A to point B without going through a major hassle to figure out who im supposed to talk to next? i do like that they kept our birdy friend though. hes Da Bomb.

on a scale of 1 to ten this game gets a 5. its not complete utter garbage but it aint no link to the past either.

I concur with regards to the Kinstones...I just can't really seem to find the purpose except getting a bottle or the Mirror Shield. Although, when it comes to your blatant remarks on how the game sucked, I can't help but dissagree with you. sure, it was a bit of a change from the other zelda titles, but shouldn't we all be open to try new things? 7/10, that's just for the fight sequences and the graphics.

Untitled-2.jpg