paris hilton is so dumb

• Funniest moment at E3

On May 11, hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton not only showed up late to endorse her upcoming cell phone game, but she also called it by the wrong name. "Sorry I'm late. I'm really excited to have my new videogame, Diamond Quest," she announced proudly to the gawking crowds.

Problem is, the name of the Gameloft game -- which appeared in large letters behind the celebrity -- is "Paris Hilton's Jewel Jam." Ouch! Night-vision goggles are not required to play this handheld puzzle diversion. Ahem.

*story found at cnn.com*

HAHAHA! its a good thing her daddy has money or this poor girl would have had to actually get a job putting the entire populace in danger.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• have you seen The Simple Life with her and her really stupid sister? if i hear "thats so hot" one more time im gonna have an ambulysm. anyways, they go off in a P.O.S. camper with their two dogs and no money *yeah right hahahaha* and go to different towns where certain people there give them jobs so they can make some cash to make it to the next town.
    i wont even tell you what happened at the mechanics garage or *im not making this up and it scared me LOL* the mortuary.
    they shouldnt be allowed to breed.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom