Possible Pokémon Style Emojis?

• No... just... no... doesn't make sense :ninja:

But may be in a separated group like miscellaneous with other stuff... but, you can use it if you want, I use different hat color Links made by myself t8k6fMr.png 8-)rhFUyk6.png sT3N2Aw.png gnKAMmB.png (that last one is my favorite colorcO2SbJ5.png).

Oh, yes, they are made to be added here sooner or later but meanwhile i use them qs5Y79M.png

• No... just... no... doesn't make sense :ninja:

But may be in a separated group like miscellaneous with other stuff... but, you can use it if you want,

This suggestion was given at at time when we had a pokemon website project and this forum would be divided between the two franchises. During taht time, the suggestion made sense but since then we have cancelled said project so it wasn't implemented.

I use different hat color Links made by myself t8k6fMr.png 8-)rhFUyk6.png sT3N2Aw.png gnKAMmB.png (that last one is my favorite colorcO2SbJ5.png).

Oh, yes, they are made to be added here sooner or later but meanwhile I use them qs5Y79M.png

There is a funny thing I want to try with your smilies and taht is, I am wondering if it is possible that they vary depending what skin you choose, so for example red skin could have red hat link, green the skin hat and so on. I'd try that in the Spanish side first. Otherwise it sounds a bit too repetitive to have the exact same smilie set five times. Anyway, you could make a thread about it if you want opinions from others and we can discuss it there. rhFUyk6.png