• You're kidding me right? oh right you're 15 you can't possibly feel nostalgic about anything anyways. You just like it the way I liked it when I was young.

You'll look back and say wow dragonball is pretty bad but hey I liked it haha

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

Edited 3 times, last by Cressel (January 2, 2016 at 1:03 PM).

• You're kidding me right? oh right you're 15 you can't possibly feel nostalgic about anything anyways. You just like it the way I liked it when I was young.

You'll look back and say wow dragonball is pretty bad but hey I liked it haha

No. Nostalgia is stupid. If I was nostalgia-blinded, I would think gen 2 is the best, as that is the first game I ever played. But it's not. Nostalgia is a bullshit excuse for a reason of why you like something. You either like it or you don't like it. Just because you played it as a kid and have fond memories of it doesn't make it any better or worse for what you think it is.

*insert something witty here*

• How does that make sense? I never said DBZ was good I said otherwise, your statement is just babbling irrelevant nonesense. It doesn't make it better or worse, it makes it enjoyable to the person because they're familiar with it.

Edited once, last by Cressel (January 3, 2016 at 12:21 AM).

• Your nostalgia blind example basically said nostalgia makes you think things are better than they are, it doesn't. Or at least it shouldn't.
    But if you meant what I said then you think people can't say they enjoy something because they're familiar with it, because that's a stupid statement.
    I must explain I like DBZ because I'm fond with the characters and enjoy the action.
    Although the story is crap I grew up watching it, I didn't care about the story I just liked the characters and action scenes. As anime it is crap on every other factor besides that and even character development is pretty bad, I just like the guys.
    Like what's wrong about saying that in short, saying it isn't great or good but you grew up with it so you're fond with it. Saying you're nostalgic about it is exactly the same deal.

It's not getting in the way of any logical explanation, I can like something I consider bad. I can't understand what you dislike about that

Edited 4 times, last by Cressel (January 3, 2016 at 3:19 AM).

• Like no one really cares. It's part of our childhood and that's it. If you don't like it that's fine but you're still the unpopular opinion. We only like it for nostalgia value, as anime itself is just as bad as naruto bleach and whatever.

Wha....don't you like bleach and naruto?
    Like seriously? Wait a sec...are you an anime hater? o.O
    P.S. Not trying to offend you here.

• I watched them, I didn't think they were really good. Naruto was ok on the first half but at a later point, probably a little bit before Shippuden it got the DBZ syndrome where all the battles are decided based on power ups more than strategy which was the appealing side of the early battles.
    Bleach has ok characters and I'm still reading it mainly cause the story does feel planned out to an extent, but it also has a lot of things that bother me. Both are probably still better than DragonballZ though.
    As anime though the fillers are complete crap and just a pain overall.
    I'm in no way an anime hater, there are some really good animes around but Bleach and Naruto aren't in that list for me.

• I just started buying the BluRay remastered editions (i read that they had the American Faulconer music on them). I just bought the first two seasons roughly 74 episodes. Maybe next Thursday I will get two more, thre are 9 in total.

So... how's your collection going, Link?

• I have already seen them all, recently and a long time ago. I even owned them on VHS once.

I used to have some of the movies in VHS but the series I never had the need to own them back then because they were airing every week and it was still ongoing. Nice to hear you have watched them recently too. :D