• Would be devil's advocate if I said Clash of Clans...?

Maybe. I dunno. Why do you like that one? :lol:

The ones I've got are:

Bean's Quest
    This is a sidescroller platformer with a jumping bean as a protagonist. That is exactly the twist, as a jumping bean it is never still, always jumping so you have to time the movement to hop on the right platform. I haven't finished the game but it is entertaining.

Subway Surf
    The game itself is free and even though it tries to lure you into spending money you don't need to in order to enjoy it. I actually was obsessed and tried to play it everyday because it knows how to get your hoard and competitive side. Your character is running so you can change lanes and jump as needed. There are a few "power ups" you can use. You also collect coins as you go and the game will show you the high scores of other people and how many points you're away to beat them as you go.
    Everyday there is a challenge in addition to "missions". As you pass missions and level up, you get to run with more speed which makes easier to catch up with some high scores. After your 30th mission you can keep doing more missions but will not longer receive a speed boost. Which is fair. Each month they change the scenery and offer a region character and a board. You collect tokens each week for different prizes. It is simple and you can easily get hooked.

Pinchi Bird
    This is a Flappy bird mockery. It was made by Darkar and the characters in the game are related to his universe. I've been following his flash shorts of vetealaversh for some years now so I decided to check out the game after someone from the Spanish side of the forums told me you could also choose "Gavi", the fairy of his TLoZ parody, instead of the blue twitter bird. You can play in English but the real joy is hearing in Spanish the things they say to you. It gets old fast but it is still a quick cheer-me-up with their sass.

I also play Solitaire by Mobilityware. It offers dialy challenges and it is overall the best simulated solitaire I've ever owned.