The Legend of Zelda (LoZ)

• Opinion 0

1. Like it (0) 0%
    2. Love it (0) 0%
    3. Ok (0) 0%
    4. Never played it (0) 0%
    5. Dislike it (0) 0%
    6. Hate it (0) 0%

The game that started it all...Ganon was just a Pig Theif... and the Octoroks. Do you like it, hate it never played it, or in between. Discuss.

Formerly known as Spiff

• I actually beat TLoZ fairly recently after getting it on the Wii Virtual Console. It seems to be a good game, but there are better LoZ games.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Argh, I hated that game, it was too repetitive, and it just didn't seem that much fun to me.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Nice, you hate the game that started Zelda. By the way, this game did much more to the series than your precious OoT ;)

Your really good at pissing me off, sure it did more than Ocarina of Time, but that doesn't mean that Ocarina of Time's not a better game. Which it is.

• Wasn't trying to piss you off. And I never said it was betetr than OoT, I too agree that OoT is better. I was just saying, you shouldn't hate the game that started the whole series and did much more for it than any other game. You just seem lik teh typical OoT fanboy who is always like "lollz my preshus oot shal nevr b bten!111one" which you need to seriously quit that. Just get opened up to some other games, and you need to appreciate the Zelda series as a whole. And if you say I piss you off from this post, then I seriously don't know what to think...

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Wasn't trying to piss you off. And I never said it was betetr than OoT, I too agree that OoT is better. I was just saying, you shouldn't hate the game that started the whole series and did much more for it than any other game. You just seem lik teh typical OoT fanboy who is always like "lollz my preshus oot shal nevr b bten!111one" which you need to seriously quit that. Just get opened up to some other games, and you need to appreciate the Zelda series as a whole. And if you say I piss you off from this post, then I seriously don't know what to think...

First of All: I'm not a OoT fanboy, i just know a good game when i see it.
    Second: I didn't like LOZ because the gameplay was wierd,and it seemed to dull.
    Third: I do appreciate Zelda, if i didn't i wouldn't be here.

• This game has done alot for gaming in general.
    For example, it was the first game to feature a "proper" save feature...

Many may not know this, but even Metallica has paid tribute to LOZ...
    Master Of Puppets Album was released the same day as LOZ. lol

LOZ was a good game. I agree.
    Wizrobes were annoying :S

• The original Legend Of Zelda is a pretty decent game. Definitely not the greatest NES game that exist, far from, actually.