The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (OoT) and Master Quest (MQ)

• Your Thought? 0

1. LOVE IT (most likely choice);) (0) 0%
    2. Like It (0) 0%
    3. Ok (0) 0%
    4. Dislike it (0) 0%
    5. Hate it (0) 0%
    6. Never played it (0) 0%

Named by many to be the best Zelda game ever. Has sold over 12 milloin copies! It's Ocarina of Time! Master Quest also being a fun, more challanging version of the original. Discuss!

Formerly known as Spiff

• Quote from spiff

I completly forgot about Master Quest :o! I think you will like MQ and in Jabu-Jabu there is actually cows inside of him.(Laughably disturbing.) Which you have to shoot to solve some puzzels. I thought it was funny.

Cows in Jabu-Jabu? XDDD

Anyways: OoT is my 2nd favorite zelda/Game and I still like it. But after playing TP like 5 times, and OoT 15 times, I grew bored of each and want a new game. Ah well, I go Mario and such.

• OoT was, in essence, what got me the first spark into Zelda, but I give more credit to OoS/A, as they were the first game(s) I played.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Ocarina of Time was my first Zelda game, and this is the game that really made me respect the series. It has its challenges, but is also fun at the same time. Great game, great game...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Man I love OOT its my favorite I still have it and my N64 call me weird for still having one ^_^ but I love the classic games I played when I was little

Cows in Jabu-Jabu lol thats funny ;D

• oot is my 2nd favorite, alttp being #1. i dont see why so many people say that tp was better than oot, tp wasnt even that good...

i downloaded it on my wii too like 2 months ago but i havent played it yet :)

• cows in jabu jabu were really strange

i dont think that should have been added at all. completely takes the serious note away hahah

master quest is a lot tougher than OoT, yet dungeons are half the size

loves it

• Quote from Wild Cucco

OoT was, in essence, what got me the first spark into Zelda, but I give more credit to OoS/A, as they were the first game(s) I played.

Ocarina of time Got me into Zelda, as well so i liked that a lot.