The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (ALttP)

• Alttp was just plain awesome. It pwned twilight princess and wind waker by a long shot. One of the best games I've ever played. I liked trying to collect the pendants. How the master sword was hidden in many swords inside of the forest and everything. The enemies were cool too. How you jump in those big altar-like things that are around and the holes to get to fairies and treasure was very cool as well. Great game all around.

1) Master Sword was hidden in the Forests of Twilight Princess as well. Not to hard to find in either game.
    2) The pendants were just like in OoT (Spiritual Stones of Forest, Fire, and Water), and TP (Fused Shadows).
    3) Beings able to go through the Light and Dark Realms was almost similar to TP, being there was a Light and Twilight Realms (both games are not connected simply by the realms).

The game is great, but too short for me. I beat in less than two weeks, and 13 days for TP. Either way I just got lost most of the time, hit a game ending part and had to restart. Its just too damn short. I can get through the first three dungeons in less than a few hours, and I have tried.

• So I still thought it was better than twilight princess. Oot was better though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.