The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

• Opinions 0

1. Love it (0) 0%
    2. Like it (0) 0%
    3. Ok (0) 0%
    4. Dislike it (0) 0%
    5. Hate it (0) 0%
    6. Never played it (0) 0%

Plenty of masks to choose from, time limits, transormations, a smart*** fairy and Feirce Deity. Discuss!

Formerly known as Spiff

• its a good game. it has a darker storyline, a limited time limit, a lot of side quests for the masks and other side quests. majoras mask was a good boss, a great way to get something else besides ganondorf. the guilded sword was awesome, so overal its my third favorite zelda game.

• I loved this game, but the Great Bay Temple pissed me off a lot, i died on the mini boss a lot, stupid frogs.....

• This was the best Zelda ever created until Twilight Princess came along. It had a story that wasn't the same ol' sheez(by that, I mean monster kidnapping Princess, got to collect some items and save her stuff), probably the best graphics on the N64, lots of sidequests(probably the most in ANY game), and yes, it may be a short game, but the difficulty (come on, if you say MM wasn't difficult at all, you're lying to yourself) and the sidequests make up for it. This game also had probably the most character development in the whole series. My thoughts changed to my fav being TP when it came out, due to it having a slightly better storyline and better gameplay and crap, but I love this game so much, I'd give it a 10.1/10. :)

• In a certain way, I loved Majora's Mask the most out of all Zelda games.
    Because--as TriforceMaster3000 mentioned already--The entire concept of
    the game was different from others.
    As well as very nicely though-out character developement.

Off-topic: As for TP, I disliked it because it actually copied OoT intrinsically.

-Timothy

• I regard as MM as the greatest game in the series, simply put an outstanding masterpiece featuring some great characters, breathtaking sites and landmarks, a lot of engrossing sidequests, a wide array of different and unique masks to collect and just the additional attention to detail in every aspect. Its brimming with that "Zelda charm" but under a different, darker coat of paint and the more darker setting really is what the series needed.

• It would be cool if they made one LOOOONG game, that was acutally Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask Remade and combined.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

It would be cool if they made one LOOOONG game, that was acutally Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask Remade and combined.

Actually, that would simply get annoying. And the main idea wouldn't be original either.

• Ha, true, MM's difficulty was just right really not too easy or too hard, I mean I doubt they could make the Great Bay Temple any harder than what it already was. I mean that temple was tough, but challenging although I did feel the design of it was slightly flawed and that it could have been made a little easier, but hey I had a guide at the time so I was fine.

• Quote from Timothy

Actually, that would simply get annoying. And the main idea wouldn't be original either.

well than it would definately be labeled as nintendo, in case you haven't noticed Nintendo isn't very original.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

well than it would definately be labeled as nintendo, in case you haven't noticed Nintendo isn't very original.

Ha...

Go check out the Wii and DS.

Then come back and talk about them not being original.

• I think Nintendo are very original, I mean they brought out the first proper hand held gaming system the Nintendo DS. The Wii's controls are also very unique and I believe they invented analog so really Nintendo are quite original. I consider Sony belongs in that "unoriginal" sector, except maybe for backwards compatibility.