• Opinion 0

1. Love it (0) 0%
    2. Like it (0) 0%
    3. Ok (0) 0%
    4. Dislike it (0) 0%
    5. Hate it (0) 0%
    6. Never played it (0) 0%
    7. Cel shading? Ewwww! (0) 0%

The first cel-shaded Zelda game with a nice plot and awesome implosion-inducing light arrows. Discuss!

Formerly known as Spiff

• Quote from Desquode

Lol, "...emplosion-inducing light arrows."

Yes, this games graphics are (In my opinion) better that TP's graphics. Don't hate me for it. XD It is just a bit to dang short for me though... Not enough dungens. :P

But the TWW has just cell-shaded, and Twilight Princess is graphically better *cough*Realistic somewhat*cough*

• I don't care what the graphics look like; I pay more attention to the story.

I liked the game a lot. I loved the grappling hook.
    You can mug those Moblins dry >:)

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• After I finished up Ocarina of Time, I went to this one... and I must say that this is my favorite Zelda game thus far.
    The game's style is completely different -- cel shading. You don't see that every day.
    The game play is simple, but riding a boat everywhere and changing the wind's direction can become a little boring/frustrating/sea-sickening.
    But what stood out most of all was the characterization and plot. I simply ADORE this game's characterizing and plotting. When you're nearing the end, you feel completely ensnared in the plot, and are wanting to know what happens next. All I know is that whenever I reached *a certain part near the end, so not to spoil*, I couldn't put my controller down. I just had to know what happened next.
    I'm big on plots. But I'm even bigger when it comes down to characters, and this game had it all. Every person was unique in their own way, reacted differently to different things, even helped you during certain situations unexpectedly. There were many twists and turns -- you think you know a person. And even at the end, I felt pity for Ganondorf. You come to realize he was a psycho, yes, but at the same time that he was only a living being, and even he fails like we do. Perhaps it was the realization of his failure that made me realize he, too, could be conquered.

Awesome game, but I would recommend Ocarina of Time first so those who are new to the Zelda universe can connect with the "Hero of Time" more so.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Zantman

Loved it to bits. Definetly one of the best games of all time.

So much better than OoT =P

NO YOU DID NOT!!!!!

Ocarina of time is what started Zelda off into its popularity, it brought it up to the top of nintendo's charts, all WW did was disappoint fans.

• BULLSHIT!

A Link to the Past got it it's popularity, and continued with LA, and eventually OoT, and then MM. After MM, THAT'S when Zelda was FULLY recognizable. OoT wasn't the only popularity game dude.

Besides, TWW did not disappoint. At all. You just get those idiots who say "lolzzz itz a car2n lolz it suxorz u biotch lolz i go ply halo now lolz" which those people are retarded, and their opinions aren't valid and don't mean shit. The Wind Waker actually got more positive feedback than Twilight Princess did, a lot of people were also pussies with TP. The retarded OoT fanboyz wanted a game that was similiar to OoT. Now that TP is out, they complain that it's TOO similiar to OoT. Too flipping bad, it's what they wanted.

OoT is just a noteworthy game because it brought the series to 3D. But it wasn't the first form of popularity for Zelda, nor was it the sole purpose Zelda is popular today.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

BULLs***!

A Link to the Past got it it's popularity, and continued with LA, and eventually OoT, and then MM. After MM, THAT'S when Zelda was FULLY recognizable. OoT wasn't the only popularity game dude.

Besides, TWW did not disappoint. At all. You just get those idiots who say "lolzzz itz a car2n lolz it suxorz u biotch lolz i go ply halo now lolz" which those people are retarded, and their opinions aren't valid and don't mean s***. The Wind Waker actually got more positive feedback than Twilight Princess did, a lot of people were also pussies with TP. The retarded OoT fanboyz wanted a game that was similiar to OoT. Now that TP is out, they complain that it's TOO similiar to OoT. Too flipping bad, it's what they wanted.

OoT is just a noteworthy game because it brought the series to 3D. But it wasn't the first form of popularity for Zelda, nor was it the sole purpose Zelda is popular today.

whoa lets calm down there.
    i do agree with you though, people who say that(refering to the halo thing) are stupid. you should NEVER base a game soley on graphics. i think the game that started up the series was ALttP, and then OoT reinforced it. Tp isn't really isnt like OoT when you think about it though...they're kinda different. when i firt saw the wind waker i thought it was stupid cuz of the graphics, but then when i played it i changed my mind.

EDIT: all of the zelda games started up the series in a way. each new game brings in more fans.

• Whoah calm down, I didn't mind Windwakers graphics, but a lot of people did, plus it was way to easy. Ocarina is what got fourteen people i know of into Zelda, there are more trust me.

• No, a lot of people didn't. They did at first, but after they played it, recognized it's awesomeness. The only reason you hear peopel whining about the game is ebcause those are a few people who make themselves stand out. TWW is the 3rd most popular game in the whole series actually.

• loved the wind waker

I just think they should have swapped storylines with TP

I think the wolf idea could have worked better as cel shading and WW would have been really interesting
    to see in TP graphics

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

NO YOU DID NOT!!!!!

Ocarina of time is what started Zelda off into its popularity, it brought it up to the top of nintendo's charts, all WW did was disappoint fans.

Oh no you didn't. OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

I am so sick of people like this. You know what? So what if its grahpics gave it a cell shaded look! This place is no diffrent from ZU.

I loved Wind Waker. My username is only 'Midna' because I thought she was cool.