The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Well, newest update: Bouncing off of other player's heads to gain a boost of momentum!

...Or, also known as Footstool Jumping.

You can also use it for... METEOR SMASHING!
    Which I think is pretty neat.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hopefully this will discourage Edge Hogs from... edge hogging. Those guys were always the most annoying in Melee... I would know, I'm one of them. XD

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• When I saw his picture, the first thing I thought was: "Assist Trophy". I'm getting good at this. :P
    But he actually has a pretty decent "moveset" for an Assist Trophy... though I would prefer, say, King Dedede over this guy (as Knuckle Joe, today's update, is a Kirby character).

RISING BREAK! CHOHHHHHH!!!

That Rising Break move reminds me of that one move Luigi pulled off in Super Mario Bros. Z. Heh.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from mortuaries

wow who is that?

hes kinda got the same eyes and face as kirby

^^ Up there; Knuckle Joe's his name. He looks a lot like Kirby because he's... well, a Kirby character!

Quote from Muigi

• Heh. Sorry to your friend, but only characters that have existed in Nintendo games can make it into Brawl, and I highly doubt Forrest Gump has been in any video game... :P
    But that would be something. If he was an Assist Trophy, he could run at full speed towards opponents like he does in the movie, and ram them off without stopping for a break. XD

Quote from Muigi

• Hey! I FOR ONE LOVE FOREST GUMP! Thats actually one of my favorite movies...

• Welp, guys, I finally met someone who claims to have played a demo of SSBB. And you know what he said?

- Demo has 8 playable characters, not including Snake for some reason
    - Cloud and Sephiroth were playable

And to prove to me he was teling the truth, he said he was working for Blizzard on fixing the many glitches found in WoW by actually playing the game and showing that he has a lvl 28 Paladin with the powers of a lvl 60.

If you don't believe me, I won't be suprised. I don't believe what he said for one second, but I need to find a way to clarify this.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Its impossible since Sephiroth and Cloud barely got into Nintendo much, not to mention the fact this guy is probably a Final Fantasy fan. Another is this: Smash Bros is still in the works, and I don't think they would give a demo this early on, when everything is still being added (sure I know TP was, but that's a different reason).

• Quote from Shrukan

Its impossible since Sephiroth and Cloud barely got into Nintendo much, not to mention the fact this guy is probably a Final Fantasy fan.

He's not really into Final Fantasy he says, as he doesn't even own a single Final Fantasy game.

Quote from Shrukan

Another is this: Smash Bros is still in the works, and I don't think they would give a demo this early on, when everything is still being added (sure I know TP was, but that's a different reason).

Well, he said "special" suscribers of Nintendo Power managed to get an early beta copy. Unless I see proof of this, I call BS.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Quote from Muigi

He's not really into Final Fantasy he says, as he doesn't even own a single Final Fantasy game.

Well, he said "special" suscribers of Nintendo Power managed to get an early beta copy. Unless I see proof of this, I call BS.

If this were true, with the "special" subscriptions, it would be all over the 'net by now. That's ridiculous. You'd be surprised how much BS you hear from people with overactive imaginations. (I've seen plenty of topics like this all over the place, believe me.)

Seriously. Cloud and Sephiroth clog the Smash list? Sakurai stated that there would only be enough space for 1-2 3rd party characters. Really, now, give Cloud AND Sephiroth those spaces? That's like saying Sonic and Tails will be in Brawl playable, and having Tails take away the decent spot of another Brawler (such as Megaman, Sora, etc.). Definately not going to happen.

...One cannot deny possibilities, as I have no proof to have this stuff declared false. But really now. If there WAS a demo of Brawl, it would have been noted a long time ago by other loyal Smash fans.
    I'd say this is a bunch of [false truths].

As for having a Lv28 that's the power of Lv60, he's obviously either a hacker or telling the truth. Either.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Steelia

Seriously. Cloud and Sephiroth clog the Smash list? Sakurai stated that there would only be enough space for 1-2 3rd party characters. Really, now, give Cloud AND Sephiroth those spaces? That's like saying Sonic and Tails will be in Brawl playable, and having Tails take away the decent spot of another Brawler (such as Megaman, Sora, etc.). Definately not going to happen.

*rejects Sora for Brawl*

I know what you mean. We all know that there will most likely be either 2-3 3rd party characters.
    We already know Snake is one, and Sonic is obviously gonna take another, but the third slot is still open to anyone who's willing to take it.
    Who takes that spot is anyone's guess, but hopefully, it'll be someone from a company who greatly respects Nintendo for who they are.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Quote from Oni Lunk

hmmm...
    Cloud and Sephiroth...
    As much as I'd LOVE to see those tow in Brawl...
    I haven't even see any info on them on Smash Bros. Dojo...

And chances are....you won't see them at all.

Quote from The Shoutbox