• Hmm... Excluding the anime genre, I'd probably go with Invader Zim as well... Wait, wasn't that considered anime? D'oh.

Anime-wise, Yu Yu Hakusho, Invader Zim, Kenshin, and quite a few others that were probably aired on Cartoon Network via Toonami. Eheh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I hate cartoons these days there annoying >:( But anyways Anime-wise I like Bleach and the whole Dragon Ball Z series and somewhat Naruto

• Invader Zim? What the heck is that? Well i watch South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy... there animated so that should count.

• I'm not listing anime, as there is already a topic for that.

However, in non asian cartoons, I'd say Code Lyoko, Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hungerforce, Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly OddParents, Spongebob, Ed Edd n Eddy, and that may be it.

Meh, Invader Zim and South Park are both overrated to me...

• Man I liked so many and most of em were on CN heres just a few: Ed, Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Scooby-Doo, Cow & Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Looney Tunes, Pinky & the Brain, Wacky Races among other I can't remember

I also like animated tv shows like The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and American Dad (sometime).

• Quote from Swan

I don't like TV to much, Anime: DBZ and Naruto..

Theres another topic for Anime. (though i love naruto.)