Darkrai Darkurai: Entries of a Dark Heart

• ((Darkrai's final entry... here at last.
    Hope you enjoyed the series, even if it is rather incomplete, eheh. Sorry about that.))

September 28, ???? -- Exact year: Unknown

Into the Blue...

It has been... an interesting experience... writing these journal entries. I have gone through a slew of turmoil, physically, mentally, and emotionally, it seems. I have conquered my own personal desires, cast aside a false god, and prevailed over a broken Heart... even going so far as to join the Team of a Trainer... a species I could never stand.

But...

What if...

all that has been seen, is really not as it seems?

I have mentioned the She-Darkrai... Arceus... Shaymin... I have reminisced on the past, the Birth of the World, the Origins of monumental landmarks such as the Battle Tower, the Shadow Master's Turnback Cave, even recollected on the meanings behind smaller details as Regigigas's Slow Start, and Mew being the Ultimate Creation...

But... What if I were to say...

that everything you learned from me...
    everything you read...
    everything you heard...

had been nothing more than a lie?

What if... all the stories I spoke... have been nothing more than that? Stories? Conjured up... from my Brilliance?

What if I said... that I had never met the Shadow Master, Giratina? That I have no ties with him whatsoever? As a matter of fact, I am not even on that Boy's team... He was nothing more than a droplet so to quench my plot's thirst for adventure...
    The She-Darkrai... She was never existent in my life. In my story, she was born and destroyed... but what if I said I had never so much as met one such as her in my lifetime?
    Cresselia, I hardly know Her... We may have ties, yes, but in real life we hardly know one another. She stays on her island, I stay on mine... on my Newmoon... Yes, I create NightMares, but not on a regular basis. The fact from fiction is that it is only on New Moons do I go out to cause such mischievous deeds... I inflict Trainers and Pokemon with horrid NightMares... but only for one night. And Cresselia, She does not appear. In fact, if one wants to be rid of a NightMare, one related to the inflicted must approach Cresselia themselves and bring back with them a Lunar Wing... Cresselia does not do it Herself.

The terrorizing of the Organizations... That never occurred. Of course, over the course of years, there have been evil organizations, but they have been layed to rest individually by the hands of other Trainers... Not by one single Trainer.

The entire journal... was one big book. What you read, has been nothing more than a fairy tale... myself being the author. I have thought so long, worked so hard to make a moving plot... and convey a message that I hoped would open the eyes of so many gone blind.
    That, no matter how bleak things may seem, nor how evil one may be... goodness... and love... will always prevail. It has been seen time and time again... No matter what evil rises, it will always fall. Even the most Dark Hearted give in to the pressures of Love. It is undeniable, to say the least...

However...

I am Darkrai Darkurai. I am the Pitch-Black Pokemon... dubbed the Prince of Darkness. I have been known to create Bad Dreams... and to have an open and active mind... to be cunning... and deceitful. My reputation is well known in these lands... Ask any Pokemon, and they will tell you of me.
    I can fool the foolish... and outsmart the most brilliant. I have even been known to...

brainwash the gullible... into believing whatever words I speak...

...But who is to say these words ring true? Who is to say I truly am so devious a soul?
    Who is to say...

I am still...

Dark Hearted?

You may lead a Ponyta to water...
    but you cannot make it drink...

I have told of two stories here.
    Only one of them... holds the truth.
    Only one... is my Life.

Whichever you choose... is up to you.

I am Darkrai Dakurai... the Pitch-Black Pokemon... conveyer of NightMares... and the Prince of Darkness.

And it is here that I bid thee...
    Farewell.

~Darkrai Darkurai
    Entries of a Dark Heart

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.