Super Mario Galaxy

• Surprised no one made a topic on this yet.

So I've been thinking and watching videos about this game. I think its a nice change to Mario games and such, and looks very fun.

What do you think about this game?

• Mehh... In my personal opinion, it looks nothing more than Super Mario Sunshine (or Super Mario 64 for that matter) in Space. Though that's just an early assumption... I have yet to see any newer videos.
    All I know is, I'm not too worried about this game till I get my hands on Pokemon Battle Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Godzilla: Unleashed.

But. From what I've seen, it appears to be very different from its previous entries, and will certainly turn out to be the best so far. Other than Yoshi's Island (Super Mario World 2), I can't really think of a stage that's been gravity-defying.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• This game will revolutionize the Mario series in it's controls just like TP and PH did to the Zelda series. It looks pretty wicked, the only thing I don't like is that it seems some of it are more like the secret levels from Sunshine, which I hated. Hopefully it's not all like that by the time it launches ^^

• Steelia: You can use the Wii remote to do Mario's attacks. I saw a video long ago where Someone used the Wii remote so Mario could grab onto a Spiders web, pull back, and aim at his weak points.

• doesnt look like a classic mario game to me

i think jumping planets will get very tedious after a while

the game will only sell because its mario. its nothing special

• Zelda will only sell because it's Zelda. Sonic will only sell because it's Sonic.

Seriously, this is a new revolution for Mario, and anyone with eyes can see that. With the controls, and the new gameplay...yeah.

Tip: Try before you judge, young warrior :)

• I'm undecided what to think of Mario's latest adventure really, I mean its a new ambitious setting for our heroic, plump plumber. This intergalactic/space theme could possibly work and the tight Wii-controls might make the game more fun. Although like with the Zelda series, not much has changed through time.

• I'm not sure, I like the mario games, but they may be going to far this time, I'll have to think some more on it....

• I wonder who the main antagonist will be. The X-Nauts perhaps, Count Bleck, Or the new look brawl bowser.... only time will tell

E3 nearly there n_n

PrinceOfDarkness in Zelda Universe<br />Weemick in Gamespot<br />Viva la relagation in C-O-F

• Now i just need a wii, Nintendo's starting to produce some good games (again)

• When is this game released?

Mario dressed up as a Bee is pretty original

I kinda like it

• Quote from mortuaries

When is this game released?

Mario dressed up as a Bee is pretty original

I kinda like it

I believe the release date is November 11th for Mario Galaxy.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• some random screens

return of the koopa shells

i remember these fellas

cute?

a flashback from Whomp's Fortress

chain chomps on the loose!

• Whoah the graphics look really cool, I might end up buying a wii for this game....