Best Console

• At this point in time, my opinion remains undecided. I remember an argument on a Video Game forum I go to about the Wii winning the 'Next Gen Console War'; but I highly doubt that. Allow me to show a few excerpts.

Its official nintendo has won, Nintendo has passed Microsoft and Nintendo is going strong still, people are still waiting outside to get a Wii, the nintendo Wii's are still being cleared out by 10am.
    You won't be able to get a Wii of the shelf till April 2008.
    I'll say it again, Nintendo HAS WON! Even though Microsoft had been out twice as long, even though Sony has its loyal fanbase, Nintendo is attracting all groups of people, Third party companys are copping on and seeing the Nintendo made light, good luck to you Micrsoft to coming in second place.

A Big "HA!" to all you Wii naysayers.
    Now for my victory dance.
    *Dances*

Wait, one last time... Nintendo has WON!

First post to start off the topic; I find this highly unlikely. I'll explain why in future points

Wii have not. It took the Gamecube just a year to hit 10 million sold. And where did that end up?

With Nintendo, claiming victory after a year is risky. I'm loving Metroid 3s look right now, but all you can say is "intuative controls" on every Wii game. Big woop, it plays differently.

Bioshock on the 360 is nothing short of stunning. And Halo on the Wii? Yeah, right.

You've got no real online service, horribly underpowered hardware, and only a few decent games.

Wii just got pwned. Now sit down.

Take notice to the bolded parts; I'm going to get shot for this statement, but: I 100% agree with this poster.

And Roy... again with the "intuative controls". Big woop, again.

Inutative controls hell, I prefer having something exciting, not exercise.

But; thats just my opinion. At this point I'd be at a draw between Wii & 360.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Oh come on we all know it's the 360 it has Xbox Live an arcade and a marketplace :) plus it has the best games around!!

• I think the Wii is, when I play my X360 I get all intense and when I am playing on the Wii I am all happy... (I'm serious)

X360 has the graphics, which is why this generation is striving for it, as everyone always wants the "latest technology"

However people ignore the fact that, the X360 and PS3 is no better then driving an F1 car down your casual road... the road is full of dirty mud holes otherwise known as games, limiting your driving experience... (Ok that was a pathetic example)

But the point of that was, there are really no good games for the Xbox, Halo is the only reason it did so well and now Bungie has left Microsoft so that will be bound to change in the future...

My vote goes to the Wii for it's my choice, not because of its graphics but because of it's games and the awesomeness of the Wii-mote.

• Best console? the SNES by far...
    But if I must chose a newer one I'd go with the Xbox 360, simply because it can do ANYTHING!!! I mean it was even a transformer in the latest movie (lol for product placement)!!! If it can take on an Autobot, then it deserves the title of best console...oh, you can also play Gears of War on it...

Untitled-2.jpg