Scariest, Wildest Dreams You've Had!

• Now I know we all dreams, and some dreams are stranger than others while some are just plain scary and we wake up wondering what the hell happened. When we are in a dream, we seem to believe what is happening is reality especially if there realistic like one time I had one about an "Invasion" of some alien-like creatures that were tearing everyone to bits only to wake up as I was about to be there next victim. I've also had some like totally bizarre dreams but can't quite remember them clearly off the top of my head. So what weird, scary or bizarre dream(s?) have you had? Let's keep it clean here people, no strange erotic fantasies thank you ;). I'll have some more when I can remember them.

• I have had a few werid ones, like the time i was just walking around in a busy part of town, and some random person pulls out a knife and stabs me, I just woke up at that point. That one was kinda freaky because i woke up with the area i got stabbed at all numb and i had a werid feeling. O_o

• Not a scary dream... It's just that last night/this morning, I dreamt that Sakurai revealed Sonic for Smash Bros. Brawl. I actually went to the site to see if it was some kind of vision, but it turned out to be nothing more than... a dream. :(

As for strange or bizarre... I have come across those. (One in particular I cannot say, because it is indecent for younger audiences. :X )
    One that stands out for me, though, is probably when I was in the falling-through-the-sky dream... I hate those. Haven't had them in a long while, though.

AH! And another one I had a few days after I watched "28 Weeks Later"... I was tucked away in a room, hiding from Infected (on the first floor). Needless to say, they found my hiding place, but attacked my family while I cowered under a bed, staring outside a window. Gosh, was I tense that morning.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I had a dream once where there planets in the sky that rotated and turned into signs and there was a big remote XD

• I got a couple dreams that where, me and my friends messing about, then a couple weeks after the dream, we do the exact thing that i dreamed, Weridd, I've had a few others like that but it never actually happend :umm:

• That could also be considered Deja Vu, which I've had on too many occasions and it freaks me out every time.

• Ummm, all i have is massive Deja Vu, which is really irritating. Pisses me off too. >:(

• I hardly ever remember my dreams unless they were bizarre in the first place...

The wildest one was where my mom and I walked into YMCA. The pool was made up of green and orange water that tasted like apple juice, there were people having mind control devices inserted into their brains with a drill, and Nazis were making people eat chocolate bars filled with glass pieces in them.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I just remembered a strange dream where I was at my house and there was two snakes and I was trying to kill them but one bit me in the gonads XD then I woke up and my gonads felt numb it was weird O_o

• Last time I was off my Paxil(an antidepressant) for a while I had a dream that I was being ripped apart by a thousand claws, attaced to to hands with thin, boney fingers, and long thin arms.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• I had a dream where my brothers friend or someone was making me try to take Extasy but I kicked him away and woke up

Also lately I have been seeing werid words and images I keep forgeting to write them down and look them up though

• What i love is lucid dreaming, its where you realize your in a dream and you do what you want.. There is nothing more rewarding then nailing someone wtih a fireball.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

What i love is lucid dreaming, its where you realize your in a dream and you do what you want.. There is nothing more rewarding then nailing someone wtih a fireball.

I've had one or two of those.
    Actually had one very recently, when I was both half-awake and half-asleep... I wanted to ride Lugia from Pokemon, and I concentrated on the scenario, visualizing it, imagining it... Didn't work, though. :( Bummer.

Haven't really had any strange dreams, either.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Yeah, i had a lucid dream the other day, its strange I've never been able to do it, and suddenly I'm remembering them, and then controlling things.... Of course i still got killed by Itachi... but yeah...

• The scariest dream I had was that I went to PTO at my school and there was a dresser sitting in the middle of the cafeteria. My mom bought it for a dollar and then took it home with us. As soon as she put it in the house it (the lights) went all dark on us. Every time I passed the mirror there would be an old timey picture in it. As you got past it in the hallway you would see the photos in it turn into skeletons. I told my parents that the mirror was evil but they didn't listen. A few weeks later, my mom, dad, and sister heard a voice tell them to surrender or die. They surrendered and started sinking into the ground. As they disappeared into the ground three more picture frames appeared with their faces in them. I ran out of the house and then woke up. Every time I tried to fall asleep I would see the skulls so I decided to stare at the cieling for 3 hours. Scary? I'd say so.

• To be honest, my dreams aren't scary.....
    But the scariest one was were A pink bunny got in my dream.
    Sleeping in the living room(why? I CAN ALRIGHT!!) with sister watching a dumb show.......with pink bunnies talking.......
    so yeah....scary....

• lol i love when i have dreams and i remeber them!
    i can be in one place then BAM im somewhere else all of a sudden doing the strangest things

last night i was riding a giraffe then all of sudden i was on my comp looking at my fantasy baseball league and instead of being in first i was in last

yes, im strange

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n