5. Good 6/10 (0) 0%
    6. 5/10 (0) 0%
    7. Not Bad 4/10 (0) 0%
    8. 3/10 (0) 0%
    9. Rubbish 2/10 (0) 0%
    10. 1/10 (0) 0%
    11. Pathetic 0/10 (0) 0%

Your own rating for Ocarina of Time? n_n

• Nine out of ten, while it was great there was one thing that made me mad...... Navi leaves :(

• 9/10. The only thing I see wrong with it is there's not enough emotion as there are in later 3D Zeldas. However, this game set the ground for 3D in Zelda games, so that's a plus. Also, if you're like, a little kid, and you are first playing this game as your first Zelda game, it can get boring because sometimes you dunno what you're doing and you wander around Hyrule field for hours...

• Absolutley perfect 10/10 Eruly, One of the best. ^_^

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

9/10. The only thing I see wrong with it is there's not enough emotion as there are in later 3D Zeldas. However, this game set the ground for 3D in Zelda games, so that's a plus. Also, if you're like, a little kid, and you are first playing this game as your first Zelda game, it can get boring because sometimes you dunno what you're doing and you wander around Hyrule field for hours...

But then again you have to think about the technology they had back then, horrible. If they were to remake it I can say it would have better emotion.