Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• *sighs* Twistkill, even though it was replying, it was still spam, and i shouldn't of done it, thank you for sticking up for me though.. Sorry, i changed it. Twistkill again: I dont really reply to the Zelda ones either, there just not as interesting as it was a year ago.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

*sighs* Twistkill, even though it was replying, it was still spam, and i shouldn't of done it, thank you for sticking up for me though.. Sorry, i changed it.

Appreciate it, HMS. Thanks. :)

Shrukan: Happy B-day to your dad. Hope he had a swell one. ^_^

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• 300+ for me too :]]
    i dont normally post as much on other forums. maybe i like this one too much ;]

i was thinking earlier. the star games is probably the most popular section at the moment post wise
    and post count doesn't count in that section.
    meaning if it did we'd all probably have an extra 200 or more posts right now hahah

• Quote from mortuaries

300+ for me too :]]
    i dont normally post as much on other forums. maybe i like this one too much ;]

i was thinking earlier. the star games is probably the most popular section at the moment post wise
    and post count doesn't count in that section.
    meaning if it did we'd all probably have an extra 200 or more posts right now hahah

Actually mort, you only have 54 on this current profile of yours.... You can check by going into somebodies profile, and click the "Posts from this person" BUtton, go to the last page, and the last post, and it will be numbered.

• Rawr. I am back from the dead.
    Not really. Just back from my vacation. Glad to see y'all again. :]

And are those some new buttons on the posting page? o.o

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Yeah i know... Wow thats a lot of posts.. we should celebrate.... or something. maybe.

• I'm back as everyone noticed already.
    Anyway, I have a suggestion. Will we be holding meetings as well?

• Quote from Tywar

Last time I heard him say meetings, he ment IRl

Exactly. Real meetings. It'll be really hard since not everyone lives in America, the source of burgers.xD

• Quote from Timothy

Exactly. Real meetings. It'll be really hard since not everyone lives in America, the source of burgers.xD

Lol, sure. But what are the odds of meeting me in Michigan? Hardly XDDD. Maybe in the near future.

• The odds of meeting someone neer in the same country are slim. Like Ti-Link and I, we met on ZU which has over 40,000 members, He is the only person that I saw that also lives in Arkansas. So, getting a meeting with about 70 members, not likely XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• We tried something at Metanet for that. About 5 or so people were supposed to meet somewhere in California, but it didn't really go through.

Also, they were thinking of starting up a Toronto one, because the creators of N, Mare and Raigan, live in Toronto, and we also have a good handful of Canadians on Metanet. :O I would totally go to that, because downtown Toronto is only like under an hour away from here (assuming there's no traffic).

I am a huge Soldat fan.