3. Deku (Deku King, Deku Butler) (0) 0%
    4. Goron (Darunia, Darmani) (0) 0%
    5. Zora (Mikau, Lulu) (0) 0%
    6. Gerudo (Ganondorf, Nabooru) (0) 0%
    7. Sheikah (Impa) (0) 0%
    8. Rito (Quill, Medli) (0) 0%
    9. Minish (Ezlo, Vaati) (0) 0%
    10. Other (Tokay, Subrosian, Twili ect) (0) 0%

Ok people we all love the many inhabitants of the Zelda series, each all very different and unique and having vastly dissimilar cultures and traditions. All having distinctive characteristics and mannerisms which populate the Zelda worlds we have grown to love and adore. So I ask you, Which is your favorite race in the Zelda series?

• As for myself, I've always loved the Zora's, simply there appearance and there incredibly-unique habitats. They've always appealed to me but I can't deny the awesomeness of the Gerudos, and the Gorons are pretty cool in there own right as well. But like I said, Zora's have always been my favorite race of the Zelda series.

• I always thought the Subrosians bear a strange ressemblance to the Garo's from MM, I mean in terms of appearance. Maybe the foreign nation the Garo's orginated from was Subrosia and were sent to spy on Ikana. Interesting, but i'll leave that for another day, I always thought the Zora's were quite a noble and proud race from when they appeared in OoT. Since then, well they've evolved into the Ritos but they were equally very cool as well.

• If shiekah got into a fight with any other race they would win...

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

If shiekah got into a fight with any other race they would win...

Would they now? What makes you say that HMS? I mean we know very little about them and we have only come across one existing and only existing, notable one in particular, and thats Impa. We know they swore loyalty to the Royal Family and were there protectors and it is implied that they were incredibly agile and may have possessed magical prowess, very similar to Hylians. Then they apparently all died out in a forgotten war, maybe The Imprisoning War, who knows really. They are certainly intriguing to say the least, would be good if knew a lot more about them but I guess thats there appeal, being mysterious an all, hey maybe we need to use our imaginations.

• Quote from Hector the Specter

Would they now? What makes you say that HMS? I mean we know very little about them and we have only come across one existing and only existing, notable one in particular, and thats Impa. We know they swore loyalty to the Royal Family and were there protectors and it is implied that they were incredibly agile and may have possessed magical prowess, very similar to Hylians. Then they apparently all died out in a forgotten war, maybe The Imprisoning War, who knows really. They are certainly intriguing to say the least, would be good if knew a lot more about them but I guess thats there appeal, being mysterious an all, hey maybe we need to use our imaginations.

you are correct, i was just assuming, we don't know much about them, but still there like ninja's! They must be good fighters if they were the protectors of the Royal Family.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

you are correct, i was just assuming, we don't know much about them, but still there like ninja's! They must be good fighters if they were the protectors of the Royal Family.

Thats true
    I think it would be interesting to see more of the Shiekah

Perhaps a battle between their tribe and the Gerudos

• That would be awesome, of course ninja's versus desert warriors.... Ninjas win.

• Well I wouldn't underestimate the Gerudo's but the Sheikah certainly fought in a war against an enemy that was superior to them but it's not exactly known who or what it was. Maybe they just dissappeared in time which was what I assumed happened, but it's reason to believe they died out I mean Impa's living proof right.