• Ha unfortunately not, well make sure to read the rules, so you dont end up like one of the members in the Twili Realm Board, enjoy yourself posting.

• Well, that's an interesting introduction. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Any questions, you can PM a mod or admin. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Welcome, I heard Mountain dew shrinks a guys bal*s O_o

For one, that was wrong, it supposedly reduced a man's sperm count, and two, it was only a myth.

Thirdly, welcome to the forums, LINKANDZELDA, and fourth, I want some Mountain Dew too. Fifth, I should stop beginning my sentences with sequential numbering words.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

For one, that was wrong, it supposedly reduced a man's sperm count, and two, it was only a myth.

Thirdly, welcome to the forums, LINKANDZELDA, and fourth, I want some Mountain Dew too. Fifth, I should stop beginning my sentences with sequential numbering words.

Thats a lie, anyways yeah welcome, and make yourself at home.

• lol I'll be sure to make myself at home. *Takes Root beer* Thanks.Cracks It open, takes a swig, leaves, comes back with three cases of Mountan dew pops them in the fridge, goes and gets the remaining four cases of Mountain Dew brings 'em in, and puts 'em in the fridge, crushes the empty Root Beer can on forehead, and throws it away.*