How much do you like Zelda Temple forums?

• Quote from zeypher

hmm the one with the brownish colors...? but yeah this place is getting really active, good job!

Its not the admins that got this place active though, all of our members have helped keep it a clean enviornment...

• As far as I know the community, I like it
    and I'm enjoying myself fairly good.
    So yeah, rock on!

• NEATO!? MY GOD! Anyways yes its pretty good forum. I'm active here quite a bit, as you may tell with my post stats.

• Quote from Vaati

ZT IS THE BEST!

Seriously. This place is awesome ^_^

I like it a lot, Hey Vaati you should advertise this on the MFF.

• Happy Mask Salesman, you seem to be very repetitive. You already said that you liked this forum more than once in this thread, and you have gone more off-topic than anyone else here as of yet. This is considered, by definition of the forum rules, to be spam. We ask that you kindly do not repeat yourself too many times, or at least make an attempt to stop commenting in every single new reply that is made in virtually every thread created on these forums, because you appear to be on a crusade to get the most posts.

This will remain open, hopefully forever, due to the fact that we will be receiving new members in the future and wish to receive feedback from them.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Happy Mask Salesman, you seem to be very repetitive. You already said that you liked this forum more than once in this thread, and you have gone more off-topic than anyone else here as of yet. This is considered, by definition of the forum rules, to be spam. We ask that you kindly do not repeat yourself too many times, or at least make an attempt to stop commenting in every single new reply that is made in virtually every thread created on these forums, because you appear to be on a crusade to get the most posts.

This will remain open, hopefully forever, due to the fact that we will be receiving new members in the future and wish to receive feedback from them.

Do i detect a hint of jealousy? No I'm not posting for a crusade for the most posts, you can put my post count to Zero if you want, and I was just kindly asking Vaati if he would advertise on the MFF, as it has a 1000 members and I'm sure that they would be glad to come. Yes I'm repetitive, and yes i spam from time to time, And i didn't repeat myself because i said something different altogether, I dont see how "You should post an advertisement on the MFF" is the same as "I like these forums" Are you seeing something I'm not? Good day.

- Happy mask Salesman.

• ZT is waaaaaaaaaaay better than even ZU (Opinion)
    I come here everyday. ZT rocks.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Do i detect a hint of jealousy? No I'm not posting for a crusade for the most posts, you can put my post count to Zero if you want, and I was just kindly asking Vaati if he would advertise on the MFF, as it has a 1000 members and I'm sure that they would be glad to come. Yes I'm repetitive, and yes i spam from time to time, And i didn't repeat myself because i said something different altogether, I dont see how "You should post an advertisement on the MFF" is the same as "I like these forums" Are you seeing something I'm not? Good day.

- Happy mask Salesman.

It was the fact that you have posted "I like these forums" before. Once is enough to get your point across, but you just used it as an excuse to post again. I know you're very active, but you're going to cross the line one of these days - we wouldn't want that now, would we? You could try using the PM feature more often, or at least ask yourself these questions: "Is my post redundant or otherwise repetitive?" "Is my post significant enough to add proper feedback on this topic?" "Is this post completely necessary?". We haven't even given you an infraction for spamming yet, which seems pretty fair, especially considering your history so far.

Oh, and I'm nowhere near jealous about your post count, because I could easily make the number to 3,960,258,471. I am already aware of the fact that your post count is hardly relative to what your intelligence or maturity level is.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• OOOH, twistkill, that hurt, now you have to stop and think. All posts on Zelda are redundant, Zelda isn't real, so theres no need to post on it, the only fact that keeps people posting about Zelda is the fact that this is a Zelda Site. What do you mean i haven't gotten an infraction? I've gotten one, And what can i say, i live on the edge. As for the post count reflecting my maturity, you should probably get to know me, before you start making those answers. Besides I could care less about post count, its not like we have custom ranks now anyways, there just numbers.

OOOH, twistkill, that hurt, now you have to stop and think. All posts on Zelda are redundant, Zelda isn't real, so theres no need to post on it, the only fact that keeps people posting about Zelda is the fact that this is a Zelda Site. What do you mean i haven't gotten an infraction? I've gotten one, And what can i say, i live on the edge. As for the post count reflecting my maturity, you should probably get to know me, before you start making those answers. Besides I could care less about post count, its not like we have custom ranks now anyways, there just numbers.

I do know what you're like because I observe your behavior in your posts, as should everyone else. All this was originally intended to do was to tell you that you needed to stop being redundant, despite the fact that it is a Zelda forum. You don't need to post "Yeah I like it too" for everyone's replies. That's all I did - ask you nicely to stop, but you are the one who dragged this into a debate regarding jealousy and it escalated from there. We shall speak of this incident no more due to the fact that I am done trying to make a reasonable effort to help you. That's all my intent was... to help you.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• And what a great debate it is, Okay you want to help me i get that, however i do not feel like i need to be helped, I feel that the rules on this forum are a little just a little to strict, see EDN's rules are relaxed, and yet there a good community. And i wasn't just posting "I like it too" Maybe once or twice, but the third time i was asking someone to advertise. And trust me you don't know my personality very well. Well i guess you probably figured out that I'm stubborn, but thats only a small portion, my maturity is actually pretty developed, just not on Zelda Sites...

And what a great debate it is, Okay you want to help me i get that, however i do not feel like i need to be helped, I feel that the rules on this forum are a little just a little to strict, see EDN's rules are relaxed, and yet there a good community. And i wasn't just posting "I like it too" Maybe once or twice, but the third time i was asking someone to advertise. And trust me you don't know my personality very well. Well i guess you probably figured out that I'm stubborn, but thats only a small portion, my maturity is actually pretty developed, just not on Zelda Sites...

These rules are not strict at all, and I believe I (I'm not so sure about Shrukan) am very fair when it comes to enforcing them. I haven't handed anyone an infraction yet, except mortuaries from that little incident with Shadow Link. One forum I know doesn't even allow images in your signature at all, with only one line of text, one swear word gets you a warning, and any religious thread is considered too controversial and is deleted immediately. Go join that forum and see if we're too strict. We don't say "WHOO YOU BROKE A RULE, WARNING!" because that would be strict... we're not rule Nazis, and you shouldn't think that we are.

And just to prove it, look how off-topic we've gotten. I don't give a shit.

You see that we're not strict now?

I am a huge Soldat fan.