• I agree. I didn't mind the linear gameplay either myself.

Linear gameplay is undervalued in our modern games culture.

Although, I do tend to think that an RPG should be more open. But FFX used its linearity to great effect, and you were able to revisit the old areas once you got the airship, and do quests that weren't available when you went through the first time. Sooo, yeah. Good game.

• I got the redux for PS3 but I haven't played them yet.

I wish I had a SNES and its game back in the time of their primes so I could have played Mario RPG, Yoshi's world and other games people now love and I never tried or I find not much interested to try.

• Mario RPG would have been nice. I've attempted it a few times as an adult and find it a little simplistic and boring, which is kind of a bummer. I'm glad I played so many of the Final Fantasy games when I was younger, because I don't think I could sit through them the first time as an adult.

• Mario RPG would have been nice. I've attempted it a few times as an adult and find it a little simplistic and boring, which is kind of a bummer. I'm glad I played so many of the Final Fantasy games when I was younger, because I don't think I could sit through them the first time as an adult.

I'm going to get killed for this statement. I don't like Super Mario RPG. There. I said it.

*insert something witty here*

• Like I said, I wasn't really able to get drawn into it either. Although I do recall reading a fairly epic 60+ part fanfic about it that was really engaging.

What don't you like about it?

I honestly have no idea. I guess it's just not my type of Mario RPG game. I prefer the Paper Mario series over any other, but the Mario and Luigi series is amazing as well. And when Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam was announced at E3 this year, I shit myself. Anyways, like I said, it's just not what I'd imagine to be a Mario RPG game. My main con of the game is the characters. I dunno why, but I DESPISE the characters in the game. Even the enemies and bosses. I just plain don't like them.

• I honestly have no idea. I guess it's just not my type of Mario RPG game. I prefer the Paper Mario series over any other, but the Mario and Luigi series is amazing as well. And when Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam was announced at E3 this year, I shit myself. Anyways, like I said, it's just not what I'd imagine to be a Mario RPG game. My main con of the game is the characters. I dunno why, but I DESPISE the characters in the game. Even the enemies and bosses. I just plain don't like them.

The only Paper Mario game I've played is Sticker Star on the 3DS, and I enjoyed that. A lot of people hated that one. I need to play the N64 one and the Wii one.

The main con about the RPG games for me is that they can get a little tedious in their battling system. I'm not much for handheld playing anyway, so maybe it'll change when I finally play some console Mario RPGs.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• The only Paper Mario game I've played is Sticker Star on the 3DS, and I enjoyed that. A lot of people hated that one. I need to play the N64 one and the Wii one.

The main con about the RPG games for me is that they can get a little tedious in their battling system. I'm not much for handheld playing anyway, so maybe it'll change when I finally play some console Mario RPGs.

You want the best Mario RPG game out there? Play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube. It's amazing! ;w;

• I haven't played any of the mario galaxy games either, and I never got to play any of the Paper Mario games after the first one on the N64.

I think I actually have a copy of the first Mario Galaxy in my living room. I oughta try it.

• 56854117_zpsfmxp6loi.jpg

Yesterday, while packing, I came across our copy of Mario Galaxy, and considered whether or not I should keep it out for a few weeks so I could play it before we move.
    But I decided to pack it instead because I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU.

On topic, while packing my SNES games, I found that I really don't own many SNES games. It's a bummer. I want more SNES games.

• There are some games I didn't even know existed until now thanks to this second collect of games. N64 has some interesting hidden gems.

There's a lot of recent games I wish I had more than retro garbage to be honest.
    But oh man I'm so poor.

Each to its own. You go for what you enjoy.

On topic, while packing my SNES games, I found that I really don't own many SNES games. It's a bummer. I want more SNES games.

Go for it! I hope you can find some of them. I know I need to play many titles I just briefly tried.

• LOTZ- The Four Swords..

It has been more than four years, and we don't use GameCube anymore, when my new Nintendo 3DS came, I used to play it's games in it. Soon, we will buy GameCube so I can play Four Swords Adventures on it.

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk

"Sent by Queen Legend on her LG D686".