Member Picture Topic

• Braces :o Big smile, though.

It's kinda late for me. Being almost 18 and in Senior year, I don't want braces for my grad photos coming up in December... and after that I'll look stupid with them on at my age. I need them, and I wish I could get those invisible ones, but they're too expensive...

I get my braces off in 4 weeks, I think. I've had them for a little over 2 years. But one of my friends has had her braces for 4 years now. @___@

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Yeah, I know >.> She's overweight and keeps trying to go on a diet. In the end she always fails. She tries but she can’t resist eating junk food and candy... I feel kinda sorry for her though, she is my sister after all D:

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• XD. So cute Beta. She has big boobs and a big ass. O_O

Oh come on, Shrukan. You cant judge people how they look D: thats descrimination ;_;

But... Yeah... Dark_One's weapon is his body, if he sits on you, most likely he will break your ribs, I would be scared too XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Oh come on, Shrukan. You cant judge people how they look D: thats descrimination ;_;

No, you have the definition confused. Discrimination is purposely treating someone differently based on your judgment of them. Although it can be somewhat positive in theory, such as giving someone help if they are unable to do something of their own accord, even that can have a negative effect, because some people pride themselves on doing something individually. This can also include excluding someone from something, such as friendship, job opportunities, etc. Shrukan simply made a comment about her appearance. If she was being discriminatory, then she would have stated something along the lines of "I wouldn't talk to her because she's so big."

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• No, you have the definition confused. Discrimination is purposely treating someone differently based on your judgment of them. Although it can be somewhat positive in theory, such as giving someone help if they are unable to do something of their own accord, even that can have a negative effect, because some people pride themselves on doing something individually. This can also include excluding someone from something, such as friendship, job opportunities, etc. Shrukan simply made a comment about her appearance. If she was being discriminatory, then she would have stated something along the lines of "I wouldn't talk to her because she's so big."

Well, whatever. I forget my words sometimes. You know you being a smartass, right? XD Please, you wont have any reason to correct me, I know what I'm doing and I'll correct myself when needed =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Well, whatever. I forget my words sometimes. You know you being a smartass, right? XD Please, you wont have any reason to correct me, I know what I'm doing and I'll correct myself when needed =D

Okay, I'm sorry for trying to help you? I'm not being a smartass, I was simply correcting your statement on a whim. Don't take everything I say badly.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I was going to comment on the inaccuracy of the first part of your post and the hidden meaning in the second section, but I'm refraining on the fact that it will somehow upset you and others, because that happens often to me. Let's carry on.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well, then.

As a result of my inevitable departure in a mere day or two timeframe, I shall be posting a picture or two of myself as soon as I can find the time to (on the Wii at the moment).
    And yes, you WILL be able to see me. They won't be as enigmatic as the last one I posted up, I'm sure... ;)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Well, then.

As a result of my inevitable departure in a mere day or two timeframe, I shall be posting a picture or two of myself as soon as I can find the time to (on the Wii at the moment).
    And yes, you WILL be able to see me. They won't be as enigmatic as the last one I posted up, I'm sure... ;)

Wow, already? Shame that you are leaving us, honestly, but do as you please. I'll be waiting your picture, due to the clarity of the last picture leaving the majority of us in suspense and anticipation of one that is of a higher quality.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well, then.

yes! Then you wouldn't be so mysterious.

But....

*starts to cry*

NO WANT STEELIA GO!! :(

• ^ Sorry, Shrukan. I've been planning something like this out since my soph'more year in high school; can't turn back down now. :(

Well... here are two of my pictures.
    A Before,
    and
    Semi-After.

The Before one is before I got a hair cut last night... It'll be a number of years before I grow out like THAT again, eheh.
    The Semi-After is, of course, afterwards. I still need to shave, though, hence the "Semi-".

I was so very tempted to get Photoshop and add that pixel-censoring on my face in these pictures... XD

The shots are horrible... That's what I get for using an older cell phone, eheh.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• You'd be surprised. >_>

Heh, that's what a lot of my friends said. :P

Quote from Muigi