Midna is in the house!

• Midna?, Hello.I think you know me from ZG. Enjoy your stay, follow the rules and all that and you'll be fine.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Twistkill

Yes, they go to school together.

Oh, Wait, do you know shrukan personally?

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Oh, Wait, do you know shrukan personally?

No, she lives somewhere in Michigan and I live In Ontario, Canada, just outside of Toronto.

Either way, this is currently not a discussion about anyone who knows someone on these forums in person.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

No, she lives somewhere in Michigan and I live In Ontario, Canada, just outside of Toronto.

Either way, this is currently not a discussion about anyone who knows someone on these forums in person.

Your right, Twistkill I'm gonna have to say that you manipulated me into this conversation, sorry but your taking blame for the spam here. Anyways, BOT

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Your right, Twistkill I'm gonna have to say that you manipulated me into this conversation, sorry but your taking blame for the spam here. Anyways, BOT

I never forced you into any conversation at all, because you posted an inquiry about Prince_Zora, then posted another one directed towards me, and I am therefore not taking the blame for any occurrence of spam due to your curiosity. Perhaps a closing of this topic is in order? We do not wish to have any more instances of off-topic posts due to the fact that enough people have welcomed Midna and she has already established herself here in the community.

I am a huge Soldat fan.