The Worst Game You've Ever Played!

• Quote from DarkenedCourage

The worst game ever my little sister got was Rayman Raving Rabbids. You shoot retarded rabbit with your fists and then attack larger cattepillars with gum. It was byfar the worst game ever!

I actually grew quite fond of the game personally, but that's your opinion and I won't argue to change your mind.

I just remembered another bad game I played. Roger Rabbit for the NES. To be truthful, I never actually tried to beat it, I just spent all day beating the shit out of that damn rabbit. XD

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from god of zelda

zeldalol just joking.The worst game I've ever played is probaby spiderman the first one.Couldn't stand it.

If you ever say that agian, I will hunt you down and force you to *insert greatest fear here*. I swear.

Spiderman wasent that bad, it was a hassle though.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Can you say 'Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22'?

I still have that game and it still sucks. Overpowered AI, complicated moves, and the sprites of the fighters were just butt-ugly from a distance.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

If you ever say that agian, I will hunt you down and force you to *insert greatest fear here*. I swear.

Spiderman wasent that bad, it was a hassle though.

Wasn't that bad!It was horrible!I mean OMG it sucked more than anything!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• As for myself, there haven't been that many gaming lows for me so I guess I've been lucky in that aspect to come across any frightfully horribly games. However thats not to say I haven't played any bad games, surely games like Pokemon Snap, Sudeki, Superman 64 (ouch wot a steamer that was!) and Daikatana. Apart from them my gaming life would have been perfect.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?