Pok?mon Diamond and Pearl Topic

• I thought you said the game you're playing is borrowed?? O_o

Current party: Can't remember. Haven't played in a day or two. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• You should've bought yourself one to being with! ^_^
    Those games will always be addictive... The reason I'm back into it is because I bought a FireRed, just to test if they were "somehow" as good/addictive as the originals. Now I'm all into the things again. Whoo.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I've always liked Pokemon, but the new ones I find are... well... I wish they did a couple of things different with the game :/
    Like the names of some of the Pokemon. Tangrowth; Electivire; Lickilicky XD come on, get better names XD
    And I wish you could trade, not migrate and lose your Pokemon from all Generation III games.
    Overall I think they could've done better...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

I've always liked Pokemon, but the new ones I find are... well... I wish they did a couple of things different with the game :/
    Like the names of some of the Pokemon. Tangrowth; Electivire; Lickilicky XD come on, get better names XD
    And I wish you could trade, not migrate and lose your Pokemon from all Generation III games.
    Overall I think they could've done better...

I have to agree, it took me the longest time to get used to those names. They eventually stick, though, just like all the generations before them.
    I've noticed the migrating part. If they ever decide to make a Gold/Silver/Crystal remake, could it be possible those remakes could be able to trade with the FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games again? That's what I think... Kind of like how in Gold/Silver/Crystal, you could trade in "the past" with Red/Blue/Yellow, just so long as they weren't Eggs, and didn't know moves that the 1st gen games didn't have.

Quote from Muigi

• Yes, I HIGHLY recommend you get Wi-Fi. There are so many possibilities with that thing... It's how I completed my National Dex. :P

Current party:

Darkrai (Spacial Rend-Roar of Time)
    Arceus*
    Arceus (Dragon) - Lv. 100
    Ho-oh*
    Latias*
    Latios*

Quote from Muigi

• Well I dug up a few fossils.

Armor Fossil, Helix Fossil, Dome Fossil... I got two of each, and that one Pokemon that came from the Armor Fossil. ^^ I also got a Root Fossil and I want the Old Amber fro Aerodactyl, and the Claw Fossil. ^^

• ^ Ah, shinies...

With that Pokeradar, what you do is continually run into the Pokemon you... ran into.
    For instance, you start up that radar, and run into a Ralts. Take notice of how the grass swayed. Now, after you capture/faint the Ralts (you MUST capture/faint it, or the radar will discontinue), the grass will shake again. Find the grass that shook just like the grass you entered so to encounter that Ralts. Eventually (some say from 20-50 random encounters), you'll run into a shiny.
    You'll know the Pokemon is shiny either by:
    A) The grass will be rainbow of colors (I haven't seen it myself, but that's what I've heard). It will be sparkling.
    B) The POKEMON itself will be different colored, of course, and will "shine". It will make a glittering sound.

As far as I know, the Radar is the easiest way to go in terms of finding a shiny. But the odds of it, by "true" random encounter or egg hatching, is, what... 1 in 8000+? Something like that.

Quote from Muigi

• I rule at Pearl....You know why?

1. I caught all 493 pokemon...Sorry Ash it took me 2 days only.....
    2.I trained 90 pokeon to lvl 100
    3. My Arceus' are all lvl. 100
    4. I just kick peoples butts at all times!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^ 1) Two days? Hard to do. *cough*gamesharkorAR*cough*
    2) In how many days? If you say two, then once again you are cheating.
    3) Congrats. You have some many Arceus' that you can pwn anyone because that is cheating.
    4) Uber Pokemon user = cheater. Try not using anyone with a base stats all over 600 (That includes all stats like: HP, ATK, DEF, SP. ATK, SP. DEF, SPEED etc.)