OMFG IM GONNA DIE!

• Well actually theres just a tornado warning here.... but thats weird because Montana's never had a tornado. ever. The mountains protect us.... so i'm worried.

• I live by the coast, and I get plenty of those when strong storms pass by or a hurricane rolls in. X_X

Don't worry -- until you hear it howling outside your windows, or until your house starts shuddering like crazy, there's nothing to be concerned about.
    And since you live in the mountains, you have a much better chance of being missed, definately.

Take it easy, right? :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I live in a small town where no storms pass by well only thunderstorms come by but thats it so Im pretty lucky :)

• Phew, Its over now, it touched down like 60 miles from my house, and was headed right towards us..... then it receded back in the sky a couple miles from us.... Damnit, the power was knocked out last night so i couldn't post.... or anything for that matter. Its strange though, i dont think Montana has EVER gotten a tornado/hurricane.... although we always get earthquakes.

• id love to experience something like this XD

well maybe not.

anyway all these thunder stroms across the world right now.
    its supposed to be summer now right >.<
    all we've had across the world is constant rain and thunder storms
    this is all to do with global warming right? whats happening to our planet >.<

im almost definitely sure that something really really terrible is happening in the upcoming future
    the government are refusing to tell the public

• It's surely but slowly becoming ever so chaotic my friend and soon in a few billion years the Sun will consume us. Oh how fate is eeriely ironic, to think we've lived off this source for millions of years and someday it shall kill us all, not even the hands of the Lord almighty can prevent the inevitable outcome. Anyways HMS I'd rather lose my power than my life anyday, good to hear it didn't turn out the way you thought.

May the light winds be forever at your side.

• The gov't? NEVER tells us anything. They figure us, being the humans we are, will freak out and only worsen situations. That might be so, but we still have the right to know whatever goes on. At least it'll shut us up. Ehh.

Anywho, good to hear you... survived the night. ;)
    And a power outage? I'd rather much have that than having my house torn apart.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• We had a Tornado Warning two counties northwest of where I live (In Midland since I'm in Lapeer in Michigan). I freak out. I was playing ALTTP last night and the TV and lamp went off for a quick second (ALTTP was stll playing LAWL) and then laughed it off. I was scared a bit, even though I am 16 and ran for my dad.. XD. I'm a wimp. XD.

• Yeah the government most probably think we'd all start running around like headless chickens and rebel against the law.
    Which would most likely happen...
    I'd just like to know whats happening out there thats all.

Its summer here right now in the UK.
    Only its not... Im looking outside to find total darkness, dark clouds covering everything, torrential rain, very strong winds and heavy thunder storms.

Anyhow I always find it quite devastating and somewhat depressing looking at whats suddenly happened to the world over the past year or so.
    The worlds always been dying ofcourse but only to the start of this year its shown.
    The seasons have turned in pattern and all these thunder storms across the world somewhat reminds me of the films 'war of the worlds' and 'day after tomorrow'
    day after tomorrow more because obviously its more realistic but its exactly whats beginning to happen.

Its actually a really scary subject to even think about.
    Especially not even knowing if this will all happen to us in the next 2 minutes, 2 days, 2 weeks, months, years, 2 thousand years?
    Above all its us who did this to the planet and i dont think theres any cure because quite frankly its too late.

• So what we have a billion years till the sun blow up I bet by then if we dont destroy our planet that we will probably be able have interstellar travel

• I think that we shall destroy ourselves before the sun becomes a red giant and evaporates all the water on our planet.

However, places such as Europa, which were once extremely icy, could be more inhabitalble due to the Sun's warmth.

Oh, and Tornado Warnings mean nothing... only once did a Tornado hit our house and that was before we moved in here... but I heard our garage's roof was totally gone @_@

I've heard Tornadoes sound like trains when they get close...

Anyway, simply go to your basement, stay away from windows and you'll be fine if a Tornado ever comes anyone's way...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.